Amazon India lightning deals

I'm using Dell, HP, Redgears etc. for gaming as well as normal usage and these easily lasts 3+ yrs and costs just under 600 bucks.
In fact paying for any logitech product itself is wastage of money.
can you please suggest any good mouse compare to my existing Logitech M235? I wish to ditch but as it has invisible light & green led with silent click, unable to find replacement with same specs

I have been using the Logitech MX Master 2S (wireless) with my laptop for work since November' 2021. So far it has held up brilliantly so keeping my fingers firmly crossed. Earlier had a G602 which developed double-clicking issues after 1.5 years of regular use... typical Logi problems!

On my gaming rig I have the SteelSeries Rival 700 (wired) which I have been using since May' 2018. Still holds it's own and performs like a boss!

can you please suggest any good mouse compare to my existing Logitech M235? I wish to ditch but as it has invisible light & green led with silent click, unable to find replacement with same specs
Been using the Asus MW203 for over a year after issues with the M235. Works absolutely beautifully. I like its ergonomics, and the two additional buttons. Am glad I ditched the M235. And yes, it is not noisy.

I use basic HP and Dell mouse and Redgear rgb ones which got extra keys.
Dell MS116, HP MSU1158

Been using the Asus MW203 for over a year after issues with the M235. Works absolutely beautifully. I like its ergonomics, and the two additional buttons. Am glad I ditched the M235. And yes, it is not noisy.
Hi, what is the color of tracking sensor LED (Red, Blue, Green)?
If Red/Blue color light, is it peep constantly out of Scroll wheel area or from the middle cut that separate left/right click.

Hi, what is the color of tracking sensor LED (Red, Blue, Green)?
If Red/Blue color light, is it peep constantly out of Scroll wheel area or from the middle cut that separate left/right click.
There is no tracking LED. The only LEDs are one on the top to indicate low battery (it also lights up to indicate when you choose the DPI), and one on the bottom to denote whether it is connected by wifi or bluetooth. Neither of these stay up constantly, and only flash for a couple of seconds. So no leaking lights at all.

How much difference can I expect from i3-6100/12GBRAM office system ? (no gaming) if install SSD as Boot Drive?
Massive difference in overall system performance if never used an SSD. Even a DRAM-less SSD like BX500 would be a huge difference.
The system would no longer feel sluggish and user won't have to wait at all to run any applications. Only a few seconds (mostly under 7 secs) would be enough for most programs to run and come into ready state, same for startup and shutdown times.

To keep this post on topic here's a good deal for 1TB SSD (DRAM-less): https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B4G19X3 - 3749 INR
Ideally a game drive but can still be used as boot drive on home/office system for basic use such as MS Office, browsing and media consumption.

PS: Didn't know people still used HDD for boot drives in 2023. Oof!

Back