Amazon India lightning deals

None of the consumer SSDs you'll find in the market in general are SLC. They're either TLC or QLC. They may have some SLC cache since SLC is much faster than TLC.

SLC SSDs would be way too expensive for general consumers. Here's a random website (not sure if it's genuine or not) with a listing. ₹35,000+ for 256 GB

Or this 320 GB for $900
Mouser is one of the leading electronics distributors in the world, along with digikey. TDK is also legit, I've used a bunch of their sensors.

SLC SSDs will be really expensive, great for when you need sustained high throughput, as there's no cache filling up with those, they are the cache. They also have better shelf life and lower probability of bit rot.

Evm ssd is TLC
Silicon power ssd are SLC.
I guess slc is better than tlc
Incorrect. It's SLC caching, but the NAND is TLC only. There are no consumer-grade SLC drives available today. The EVM one also uses SLC caching and TLC NAND, but it has slightly better speed than the SP drive.

1695206422451.png

Polycab Hohm Lanre Wi-Fi 10 A Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring-Suitable for High Power Large Appliances like Mobile & Laptop Chargers, TV, Kettle (Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant) (Pack of 1) @ Rs. 792

Good enough deal?
10A smart plug from Qubo is listed around. 740 (790 for 16A) and you can get something similar from zunpulse for 600+.

FWIW, If you are into custom firmware there was a thread in home automation where someone mentioned that they were able to flash a zunpulse plug.

10A smart plug from Qubo is listed around. 740 (790 for 16A) and you can get something similar from zunpulse for 600+.

FWIW, If you are into custom firmware there was a thread in home automation where someone mentioned that they were able to flash a zunpulse plug.
Many people in this forum said polycab is accurate interms of energy monitoring/measurement compared to any other smart plug. Hence I've set my eyes on that polycab model only.
The 16A version is out of stock since many days, I hope it isn't discontinued.

Edit: Someone in amazon reviews pointed out to buy 16A version with 6-16A adapter, instead of buying 10A model.

Last edited:
Many people in this forum said polycab is accurate interms of energy monitoring/measurement compared to any other smart plug. Hence I've set my eyes on that polycab model only.
There's a 2 pack 16A for 2k

There's a 2 pack 16A for 2k
Wish it was 16A+10A models bundle instead of 16+16 or 10+10. Here I would need an adapter for 6-16A conversion as well if that present bundle is bought.

---------

Redgear Cosmo 7,1 Usb Gaming Wired Over Ear Headphones With Mic With Virtual Surround Sound @ Rs. 999​

Razer Anzu Smart Glasses for INR 2999/- it was in that price for quite a while. Tried it average product, US reviews said sound at 60% volume others can hear, but mine at full sound is very low, not sure got defective unit, import could be reject products or product itself is average, so not going through the hassle of replacing it. Mic is decent. It is 2.5/5 product for those who attend online classes, also only large size available, so you will have hard time to keep in place if you need small or medium size.

None of the consumer SSDs you'll find in the market in general are SLC. They're either TLC or QLC. They may have some SLC cache since SLC is much faster than TLC.

Technically it's not even SLC cache, it's TLC/QLC operating in a pseudo-SLC mode. With most of these kind of drives you can write to a fresh drive upto 33% or 25% of it's capacity (depending on model) at a decent speed and then it drops off to below HDD levels since it's reorganizing itself from a psuedo-SLC back to a TLC/QLC drive.

Actual SLC cache isn't used anywhere in consumer drives anymore.

The ones on Amazon appear to be used/open box ones — every one that I purchased has some kind of surface wear. They restock at odd intervals. The ones I got from Tata Cliq last year were the same.

Last edited:
The ones on Amazon appear to be used/open box ones — every one that I purchased has some kind of surface wear. They restock at odd intervals. The ones I got from Tata Cliq last year were the same.
It is 10 days returnable. Many people who didn't know how to use/configure it must have returned and seller won't bother I guess. I tried for it in offline stores, but nobody here knows it exists. Will see my luck once it comes back in stock. It's oos in tata cliq as well.

Not a deal but posting just for needed person who is looking for an option.
Request orhers to do not start any discussion over this.

GIGABYTE AORUS Gen4 7300 SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive with Read Speed Up to 7300MB/s, Write Speed Up to 6000MB/s (AG4731TB) https://amzn.eu/d/dsgyb9J

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922-121347209 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230922-121347209 (1).jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 159
Not a deal but posting just for needed person who is looking for an option.
Request orhers to do not start any discussion over this.

GIGABYTE AORUS Gen4 7300 SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive with Read Speed Up to 7300MB/s, Write Speed Up to 6000MB/s (AG4731TB) https://amzn.eu/d/dsgyb9J
Damn, I was too excited thinking it's Rs.1,092

Hisense U7K MiniLED (55" - 85") open for pre-booking on amazon if anyone is interested. 4 year warranty, no cost emi till 12 months, lots of bank offers, free firestick 4k. Pretty sweet deal.

I've pre-booked the 75", no space for an 85" otherwise would have taken that. More discussion here - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/hisense-u7k-mini-led.94131/

Hisense U7K MiniLED (55" - 85") open for pre-booking on amazon if anyone is interested. 4 year warranty, no cost emi till 12 months, lots of bank offers, free firestick 4k. Pretty sweet deal.

I've pre-booked the 75", no space for an 85" otherwise would have taken that. More discussion here - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/hisense-u7k-mini-led.94131/

I think pre-booking is over as their quota is filled. Some units might be available on the sale day as people will cancel pre-booking and slots will be made available.
And yes, if anyone is looking to buy a TV around 50K range for 55", this should be the top choice as it is miniLED and comes with 4 year warranty.

Btw where did you see "Free Firestick 4K"? I did not see it mentioned.

I think pre-booking is over as their quota is filled. Some units might be available on the sale day as people will cancel pre-booking and slots will be made available.
And yes, if anyone is looking to buy a TV around 50K range for 55", this should be the top choice as it is miniLED and comes with 4 year warranty.

Btw where did you see "Free Firestick 4K"? I did not see it mentioned.
If you scroll down, in the product description section.

Attachments

• IMG_5974.jpeg
    IMG_5974.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 139

240 FALD zones on 55" & 384 zones on 65" looks impressive.

Seems to be the same as the UK model with Vidaa OS:

Back