Amazon India lightning deals

Dropped? It was 45999 at the start of the sale.
Just tell me one thing, as I have wasted many hours checking prices, this iPhone 13 was supposed to have come at 39999, right? I mean pre sale banners said something like that. Question is, has it ever happened in reality? Same goes for pixel 7/7a on FK, supposed to have come at 35999 and 29999, but never happened, right? Pls say in yes or no, dont want to drag OT.

Just tell me one thing, as I have wasted many hours checking prices, this iPhone 13 was supposed to have come at 39999, right? I mean pre sale banners said something like that. Question is, has it ever happened in reality? Same goes for pixel 7/7a on FK, supposed to have come at 35999 and 29999, but never happened, right? Pls say in yes or no, dont want to drag OT.
Idk about Amazon but iPhone 14 was supposed to be priced at 49,999 on FK (according to banners) but was priced higher than that.
There seems to be a weird trend here, so to answer your question, no

Deal of the day: AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Power Amplifier 300Wx2 HiFi Class D Stereo Digital Audio Amp 2.0 Channel Amplifier for Passive Speaker Home Audio (Without Power Adapter) https://amzn.eu/d/dGt5h7W
View attachment 179727

5130/- after card discount
Never seen it go this low ever... No bass treble control, pure natiral audio..
Missing a power adapter. Once you add the adapter, power cable etc, price will be 8.xxx

It was 45999, with bank discount of 3.5k and exchange bonus of 2.5k bringing the price to a notional 39999. It didn't last long though because the price increased by 1k in an hour or two and then by 2k in the morning and by smaller amounts thereafter.

Pixel 7 was 42k listed with the bank discount and clubbing of exchange bonus making it 36.5k.

So basically that is how it is marketed for better or for worse.

Missing a power adapter. Once you add the adapter, power cable etc, price will be 8.xxx
Wow aiyima ne chinagiri dikha hi di,
That aspect I totally skipped.. Didn't pay attention to the title...
Thanks for pointing out mate..
I guess bt20a pro deal is way better than this then..

Deal of the day: amazon basics Tent for Camping, 2 Person https://amzn.eu/d/55i5l90

Rs 1200.

This is very decent price for a normal 2 person tent.
Do note that don't expect much out of . Just normal picnic outdoor at very favourable weather condition.

Any place with even little strong winds or heavy rain and it may fail you .

Light breeze and light showers should be fine.

It was 45999, with bank discount of 3.5k and exchange bonus of 2.5k bringing the price to a notional 39999. It didn't last long though because the price increased by 1k in an hour or two and then by 2k in the morning and by smaller amounts thereafter.

Pixel 7 was 42k listed with the bank discount and clubbing of exchange bonus making it 36.5k.

So basically that is how it is marketed for better or for worse.
On FK, the price increased 2 times in a couple of minutes while I tried to checkout unsuccessfully XD
To begin with, it was higher than what the banners had said. On top of that they kept increasing the price every minute (for iPhone 14)

Guys,
are you able to get discount every day on your sbi card?
I dont see any terms and conditions where it says one use only.

It was suppose to reset every day. Why am I not getting discount on sbi cc( used once only till now) ?

Anyone can confirm this?

Edit: sorry discount again showing now......full discount. I have to try few times and it shows up. I have no clue why it is happening that way. Some glitch?

Last edited:
Any sale thread he posted?

Any sale thread he posted?

Deals are good for ssds but not having such a budget bracket and not into ssds just for a casual occassional once in quarterly backup so will stick to internal hdd 4tb.

So a monitor which i got For Rs 24400(amazon price was something Rs 26400) after SBI offer. Is now Listed for Rs 24500 Plus a coupon of Rs 500 off . I just ordered the monitor on Sunday and got it today. :unamused:

Are there any good deals on TWS? Looking to purchase one with an emphasis on audio clarity more than anything (but don't want it to sound too tinny). I have a cash-strapped budget of 1500, which can go slightly higher. Apologies for crapping thread, if I did.

Back