Amazon India lightning deals

Great price compared to what it is available for elsewhere.

Best to not take EMI discount into account though as a 9-month interest will probably cost quite a bit. More realistically, the max. discount is 1500.
its a no-cost emi ,the only thing you will have to pay for is processing fee

Great price compared to what it is available for elsewhere.

Best to not take EMI discount into account though as a 9-month interest will probably cost quite a bit. More realistically, the max. discount is 1500.

I was on phone at the time, so couldn't check the details. It's 3250 off with no-cost EMI. But with 5% CC, you get around 5K back in cashback anyway with an Apay card, so that would be a better option.

its a no-cost emi ,the only thing you will have to pay for is processing fee
I see a separate No Cost EMI option without discount whereas the one with discounts are all normal EMIs of varying duration and discount amounts.
I was on phone at the time, so couldn't check the details. It's 3250 off with no-cost EMI. But with 5% CC, you get around 5K back in cashback anyway with an Apay card, so that would be a better option.
Yeah, that or using a SBI cashback card would be best. However, I still see No Cost EMI listed separately from the regular discounted EMI on the product page and I cannot verify what happens at checkout as I don't have a OneCard.

Last edited:
@honest1 was helping me out with this but fails to see the extra 5% discount. Can anyone help
Extra 5% is not a straight discount.
It is the prime (5%) and 3% for nonprime member , cashback that you will get after billing cycle is over.
Which will show as cash back in your Amazon account when bill is generated.

So basically member will Have to pay you from his pocket Rs 5k as discount if he is going to use the cashback balance.

So i did install em in my PC case. Now my PC is a room heater, air purifier and a PC, all in one.
1704188283950.jpeg1704188298882.jpeg

Back