Amazon India lightning deals

I like the R5 5600 for 8.2k deal. But I won't be getting funded till Nov ugh!
Btw is there no deal on mechanical storage?
And doesn't any online store have deals in this season?

Replying to your post just for some info only. This is what I ordered for a friend when it said 'rtx 3060ti'. You can check here what i shared earlier.
See in the screenshot here it still says ordered 23 August. You can also by filtering 'latest' reviews and they all say about that rtx 3060ti wrong description.
Anyway enough OT from me. Back to the topic. Good price though.
Didn't Amazon respond to the complaints? It's a pretty big issue imo.

I like the R5 5600 for 8.2k deal. But I won't be getting funded till Nov ugh!
Btw is there no deal on mechanical storage?
And doesn't any online store have deals in this season?

Didn't Amazon respond to the complaints? It's a pretty big issue imo.
Mechanical storage is now actually costlier than ssd for 1TB & smaller capacity.

Amazon already corrected the title of the listing removing 'Ti'.

Is anyone able to order this? After selecting a payment method it says not deliverable to my location / pin-code !
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 13-58-25 Luminous Inverter NXG 1850 Blue Amazon.in Home & Kitchen.png

I was tempted to buy this and was on the checkout page and then I looked at this comment. Rest is history
You just had to look at seller's reviews:

"They had not coming on 17And it's not come on toda is 27and they not come on today"
"Worst experience ever. Haven't received this product after multiple reminders"
"product is return but rufund is not received"
"Very poor service via Amazon, I have ordered this before 2 weeks ago but still didn't receive and already I have paid for this. I want my money back and I don't want to use Amazon"
"Multiple delays by seller and amazon , didn't even allow to cancel the order. BAD service"

Is anyone able to order this? After selecting a payment method it says not deliverable to my location / pin-code !
View attachment 209576
User review
First I thought it was a 850 VA inverter but later I knew, it is a 500VA inverter, I felt like I got robbed. 850 is model not VA, it is very confusing. I suggest don't go with it instead buy 1150 model with 850VA. In my area Delivery service is very bad so even I tried returning it I didn't.

User review
Don't want to go off topic much but there are several different models and all reviews are grouped together.
Thank Amazon's silly policies for doing these things.

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 18-04-05 Luminous Inverter NXG 1850 Blue Amazon.in Home & Kitchen.png

The reviewer most likely bought NXG 850 which is listed on Luminous website has a 500VA inverter. Inverter Model name does not equal VA rating!
That reviewer is just an uniformed buyer who never did his research before buying. No one robbed him
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 18-06-24 Luminouseshop.png

Don't buy the S23 FE, it's not even worth 25k. Had to get rid of it after just 6 months of use.
It's a heavy phone with thick screen bezels. The battery drain was crazy, at around 5-7% the phone would shut down. Camera was decent but the phone would heat up while recording videos or running multiple apps. S23 on the other hand is a much more compact and energy efficient phone. The camera quality and general performance is still flagship level.

Back