Amazon India lightning deals

Which to get?

Or

Both S23 (8GB+256) & A55 (8GB+256) for 43k

For 3k more you can get the A55 with12GB+256

Both will get four OS upgrades but the A55 starts at 14 whereas the S23 launched with 13

The A55's battery will beat galaxy S+ (let alone S) models for half the price if you accept a slightly less capable camera.

Did I mention the A55 comes with a microSD slot.

It's possible the A55's price will reduce further but the S23 might not be available later.

I'm also wondering whether the FK S23 offer can be trusted as Amazon can't match it for much more?

And Samsung wants 70k on their site for the same specs S23

Attachments

• A55 batt vs the rest .png
    A55 batt vs the rest .png
    442 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Which to get?

Or

Both S23 (8GB+256) & A55 (8GB+256) for 43k

For 3k more you can get the A55 with12GB+256

Both will get four OS upgrades but the A55 starts at 14 whereas the S23 launched with 13

The A55's battery will beat galaxy S+ (let alone S) models for half the price if you accept a slightly less capable camera.

Did I mention the A55 comes with a microSD slot.

It's possible the A55's price will reduce further but the S23 might not be available later.

I'm also wondering whether the FK S23 offer can be trusted as Amazon can't match it for much more?
The S series with dock features, pro camera and a lot more , if you have budget for S series, the premium is justified over A series.
FK with open box so if you have doubts , just carefully inspect

FK with open box so if you have doubts , just carefully inspect
Where did you see the S23 FK are offering is open box?

The reviews are positive going by the nearly 60 odd from only a day ago. This thing is flying off the shelves.

One review says it is open box but he didn't inspect properly

Attachments

• Open box S23.jpg
    Open box S23.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
No product on fk shows that unless product is added to the cart & then proceed to the payment page at which point a msg should show "rest assured with open box delivery".
1727755351880.png

That is the only risk with open box delivery, if you don't inspect properly & accept the product then can't raise physical damage issue afterwards. Also, now you also need to keep an eye on order status page on flipkart app to make sure open box delivery is not removed because seller shipped via a delivery partner other than ekart logistics (for which I made a thread here).

My wife is still using her s20fe ...3 years later...works perfectly well even now...I have not yet had to change the battery or anything but the battery replacement cost is just 2-3k for samsung (max)

But s20fe is snapdragon...avoid any exynos like you avoided covid

The reviews are positive going by the nearly 60 odd from only a day ago. This thing is flying off the shelves.

I got a Pixel 8 for my cousin yesterday. delivered by Flipkart. The delivery guy opened and took photos of the box in the sealed state. also took photos after opening it. and gave it for my inspection and then asked for OTP.
so i guess its their standards these days.

Mechanical storage is now actually costlier than ssd for 1TB & smaller capacity.
F. It's mainly for media storage use only.
I got a Pixel 8 for my cousin yesterday. delivered by Flipkart. The delivery guy opened and took photos of the box in the sealed state. also took photos after opening it. and gave it for my inspection and then asked for OTP.
so i guess its their standards these days.
Going to put youtubers unboxing videos out of business lol.

Guys, should I go ahead with the TCL C615 Qled 55 inch tv purely basis the suggestion in this thread and the good price? I don't know much about it other than people recommending the same.

Guys, should I go ahead with the TCL C615 Qled 55 inch tv purely basis the suggestion in this thread and the good price? I don't know much about it other than people recommending the same.
If you are talking about c61b tcl 55inch on amazon, then these models are highly rated based on the panel.
I myself have bought one on this deal.
However couldnt give you any feedback since it will be quite sometime before i experience it myself.

If any previous tcl owners are reading this, do give some feedback regarding their aftersale support.

Back