Amazon India lightning deals

Mechanical storage is now actually costlier than ssd for 1TB & smaller capacity.
F. It's mainly for media storage use only.
I got a Pixel 8 for my cousin yesterday. delivered by Flipkart. The delivery guy opened and took photos of the box in the sealed state. also took photos after opening it. and gave it for my inspection and then asked for OTP.
so i guess its their standards these days.
Going to put youtubers unboxing videos out of business lol.

Guys, should I go ahead with the TCL C615 Qled 55 inch tv purely basis the suggestion in this thread and the good price? I don't know much about it other than people recommending the same.

Guys, should I go ahead with the TCL C615 Qled 55 inch tv purely basis the suggestion in this thread and the good price? I don't know much about it other than people recommending the same.
If you are talking about c61b tcl 55inch on amazon, then these models are highly rated based on the panel.
I myself have bought one on this deal.
However couldnt give you any feedback since it will be quite sometime before i experience it myself.

If any previous tcl owners are reading this, do give some feedback regarding their aftersale support.

For that you can get cheap dramless ssd like BX500.
I'm planning to get at least 4TB or two and run in RAID 1.
How much do these SSD's cost during their best sales?
@blr_p get the S23 it's going to be worth more in the long run. For lower budget and if battery is a concern more than camera I would get the A34. I like it more than the Nothing 2(a) and Motos.

No product on fk shows that unless product is added to the cart & then proceed to the payment page at which point a msg should show "rest assured with open box delivery".
View attachment 209658

That is the only risk with open box delivery, if you don't inspect properly & accept the product then can't raise physical damage issue afterwards. Also, now you also need to keep an eye on order status page on flipkart app to make sure open box delivery is not removed because seller shipped via a delivery partner other than ekart logistics (for which I made a thread here).
unless we are invited for fk vip we cant buy it right??

Sn770 or this? Pretty much same price albeit the Samsung has Gen5 moniker.
Can get anyone but if around similar price or small difference of few hundred rupees then 990 evo has better post cache performance in sustained write scenarios
(uncommon in typical usage) while SN770 is more energy efficient. That gen5 tag can be ignored as practically not much difference in performance.

If you are talking about c61b tcl 55inch on amazon, then these models are highly rated based on the panel.
I myself have bought one on this deal.
However couldnt give you any feedback since it will be quite sometime before i experience it myself.

If any previous tcl owners are reading this, do give some feedback regarding their aftersale support.
I almost got C61B 55" and cancelled it. Ended up getting an equivalent iFFalcon Q73 55" QLED.

Both these are manufactured by TCL and the C61B has stellar brightness of 450 nits across all the sizes. If you want a 55" TV with a decent panel and sound at budget prices. This is the one. Do note that the HDR performance will still be lackluster.

990 Evo (aside from branding) is about as "Gen 5" as a GT 1030 DDR4 with the same performance as a GT 1030 DDR5. Typical bait branding that Nvidia made famous.
Its not a bait it clearly states gen 5x2 lanes or gen4x4.

I hope they come up with gen5x1 ssds so I can put 4 of them on pcie card and plug it in gen5 by 4 lanes pcie slot.

is there noticable difference between 990 EVO and crucial p3?
also what is the end date for this amazon sale?
There's a small difference between SATA SSD and PCIe 3.0 NVMe
3.0 vs 4.0 vs 5.0 is imperceptible outside of benchmarks/large continuous file transfers, so get whichever is cheaper/has better warranty

Back