FS: Others Amazon USA gift cards (email/code)

Hahaha

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kerala
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No need.
Hello,

I have a 100$ Amazon USA gift card that i got as a gift that i am willing to sell.
Price: Standard USD to INR rate plus 7.5 % discount.
You can transfer to my bank account.
I will deliver the code to your email, you have to apply to your account.( amazon.com)
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 5605C07C-F342-43EC-B1E0-453BF16182D7.jpeg
    5605C07C-F342-43EC-B1E0-453BF16182D7.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 224
  • D425582B-EFE3-4C7A-A6A7-DDAD64B0A050.png
    D425582B-EFE3-4C7A-A6A7-DDAD64B0A050.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 267
Sorry.I am only looking to trade with members with enough account age (unless you want to disclose your accounts in other forums where you have been active or have reps.)
FYI, I am a repped seller at reddit r/giftcardexchange and also active at digit forums.
Account age or reps isn't a way to judge legitimacy. How can you say a person who joined say in 2012 is more trusted than a newbie? Or vice versa?

Anyway I'll be paying in advance and only then you'll be sending the Gift card.
Please clarify if there's a validity period, if this card can be clubbed with other payment methods, and if this card is linked to a particular Amazon account/email id

Account age or reps isn't a way to judge legitimacy. How can you say a person who joined say in 2012 is more trusted than a newbie? Or vice versa?

Anyway I'll be paying in advance and only then you'll be sending the Gift card.
Please clarify if there's a validity period, if this card can be clubbed with other payment methods, and if this card is linked to a particular Amazon account/email id
Sorry for the late reply as I was away. Also I apologize if my reply offended you. You are right, account age is not only the factor. Sometimes even people with 50 plus confirmed trades on GCexchange sub scams people. But that is rare. I joined this forum in 2012,but I am not active here, I am active on other Indian forums and I personally know the members outside those forums and can rep for me. Reps are surely there for a reason; that the person is reputable and can be trusted. The reason I am not being lenient is because it's a simple code of higher price rather than a physical item. Like I mentioned, if you are able to link to your reps or rep to an older account on the internet with enough activity, I will be able to deal with you.
Regarding the gift card: I think the validity is 1 year, so it may have 9 more months left. It is not linked with any account as I got it as a gift for exchanging my opinion. Alternatively you can go here to buy gift card.

Sorry for the late reply as I was away. Also I apologize if my reply offended you. You are right, account age is not only the factor. Sometimes even people with 50 plus confirmed trades on GCexchange sub scams people. But that is rare. I joined this forum in 2012,but I am not active here, I am active on other Indian forums and I personally know the members outside those forums and can rep for me. Reps are surely there for a reason; that the person is reputable and can be trusted. The reason I am not being lenient is because it's a simple code of higher price rather than a physical item. Like I mentioned, if you are able to link to your reps or rep to an older account on the internet with enough activity, I will be able to deal with you.
Regarding the gift card: I think the validity is 1 year, so it may have 9 more months left. It is not linked with any account as I got it as a gift for exchanging my opinion. Alternatively you can go here to buy gift card.
Just for clarity, if someone will pay in advance why do you not sell to them as you also do not have any sale feedback in this forum.

Just for clarity, if someone will pay in advance why do you not sell to them as you also do not have any sale feedback in this forum.
Like I mentioned I do not have any feedback here , but have in other forums. It is a code, they can apply the code to some other account and say that the code was claimed before and invalid. I have been scammed before.

Sorry.I am only looking to trade with members with enough account age (unless you want to disclose your accounts in other forums where you have been active or have reps.)
FYI, I am a repped seller at reddit r/giftcardexchange and also active at digit forums.
I don't have feedback here but I want to deal with ppl who have good feedback blah blah but my feedback is great on other forums. Hypocrisy at another level.
If you are so good at other forums, why bother selling it here?? And its just a code and the buyer is going to pay you upfront. Buyer is at more risk than you are my friend. Anyways, good luck selling.

I don't have feedback here but I want to deal with ppl who have good feedback blah blah but my feedback is great on other forums. Hypocrisy at another level.
If you are so good at other forums, why bother selling it here?? And its just a code and the buyer is going to pay you upfront. Buyer is at more risk than you are my friend. Anyways, good luck selling.
FYI this is not the only place I posted. How is that hypocrisy? I do have reps in other forums . Saying blah balah doesn't make a legitimate reason. I am not going to deal with someone who registered last month. You talk like you own the code or something. It is my stuff and I have the choice to sell it to who ever I want to. If it doesn't interest you do not thread crap . Now, Get off my thread.

Last edited:
Back