FS: Processor AMD: 5600X, 5800X. CoolerMaster: V1000 PSU. Misc: Mic Stand, monitor stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please elaborate on this buddy?
Sure - so, I cannot guarantee how processors are handled by the receiving party.
I pack extremely well.
And my ITX build is TOO much of a headache to keep changing chips.
If my 5800X sells tomorrow, I will test all the CPUs before shipping.
Else, as long as they're in the same physical condition that I send them in, AMD RMA is the way to go.
In a nutshell, it's a roll of the die to an extent. The same extent as buying a new boxed processor since anything can be DOA (though I've been fiddling with PCs since '96, and have as yet to see a dead CPU.)

Reactions: JAK
Bump. Added dual monitor stand. Adding more stuff later today.

Incoming - Amd prism 3900x cooler. Used for one week. Cables unused.

Thank you. Responded. The V1000 is at RMA right now. Yes, accepted without a bill =)
When cooler master contacts me, we'll discuss options and I will update those who have shown interest. It's off sale for now.

update: recd stand as described, communicative buyer, recommended, repped!
I wish buyers are more like you! Zero haggle. Prompt payment. Understanding with no pressure to show more pics or ship immediately. Hope to cross paths again! And good luck with the business!

Last edited:
Added 5 5600X.

Attachments

• 20210626_183302.jpg
    20210626_183302.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 135
To answer both of you....

I finally got info from this guy that he's moving stuff for a friend who shit his shop due to covid. Thereby he is writing some stuff off and is moving some goods minus GST. Whatever......... In full disclosure he's given me these chips at 20k a piece. For getting them, paying upfront, and shipping and handling (cause trust me, the packaging is a nightmare without the CPU blister trays), I am taking 2k. I'm not a reseller, but this activity is part reselling part assisting. I work as a manager at Accenture... Lest we have some enthu teens on this forum swinging allegations...

Next, bills are NOT required for warranty - only accompanying HSF if the service center people make a fuss. AMD provides global warranty. Based on serial number, you should get 2.5+ years on the CPUs. If anyone wants the boxes as well, I can procure them but they cost extra (I don't know why and I cannot answer any questions - all I have stated is fact). In fact, I think he had 5 boxed 5950X available.

I have added a link in the description of the original post under the 5800X showing very clearly AMD's position on RMA is that even HSF is not required, let alone the box.

I will take all further questions on via PM but will not discuss on the forum for pricing / sourcing / incentives since I am being as transparent as is humanly possible. I prefer if buyers give me an ID card when they pay (preferably PAN) since I am the one accepting money, and I send my ID back for equality reasons when people cooperate =)

Only PM if clarity is still sought.

Next, bills are NOT required for warranty - only accompanying HSF if the service center people make a fuss. AMD provides global warranty.
Are we sure about this?
A friend of mine is looking for a build and I can point him to this thread if warranty is not going to be an issue.

I cannot repeat myself indefinitely =)
I cannot also take theka for every second guy. Yesterday a seller in Nehru Place kept telling me m.2 SATA me nahi aata... Can't force the issue!

I have maintained YMMV for things in life, like managing to deal with a service executive, who's sole target is reducing RMA workload. Also, similarly, getting someone to pay for hitting ur car on the ring road - YMMV. Regardless of what you're entitled to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back