AMD 6000 series graphics cards

Wonder how stable the drivers will be. I retired my 5700xt, would crash the PC every few weeks.
I did the same and now stuck without a gpu. I didn't get crashes much but constant flickering.
It's available in mdcomputers, vedant computers just not for the price you expect. In MD it's 72k and in vedant it's 90k plus lol

95k for reference
72k msi

Last edited:
There are some things which I'm unable to understand, not about that fb problem but the pricing in general.

gpu 1 download.png

What brands and products does Rashi distribute and manage? Because the owner of techsyndrome above mentioned cabinets, coolers and PSU's. Surely rashi can't be responsible for everything?
I got this from Rashi's site and how many of these brands sell cabinets, coolers and PSU's?
rptech products Untitled.png

And these are Acro's:
Two of the most popular cooling and psu brands Corsair and Cooler Master aren't there (Antec is there though). When I read the above I thought that he was talking about brands like these two.
So what am I missing here?

Acro-Banner.jpg

gpu 2 download.png
He says that the high mark-up price is to make up for the "losses" which they suffered purchasing the cabinet, coolers and PSU's which I'll refer to as "extras." Does he mean that these extras are not getting sold? Because I have a hard time believing so. Besides how many sales on these extras have we come across till now? Except for a few PSU's and coolers I haven't seen any sale. So doesn't that mean that they are selling the extras (most of them anyway) at around the same price which they normally retail for? So there's little to no room for loss. And they are selling the GPU's 2-3x the SEP. So are they really making any loss getting the extras?
Correct me if I'm wrong. because I personally have a hard time believing all these claims. It seems to me that they are just on the ride to make max profit like everybody else.

gpu 3 download.png
This part, if true, is just wow. GT 210 in 2021 wtf...

There are some things which I'm unable to understand, not about that fb problem but the pricing in general.

View attachment 102497

What brands and products does Rashi distribute and manage? Because the owner of techsyndrome above mentioned cabinets, coolers and PSU's. Surely rashi can't be responsible for everything?
I got this from Rashi's site and how many of these brands sell cabinets, coolers and PSU's?
View attachment 102498

And these are Acro's:
Two of the most popular cooling and psu brands Corsair and Cooler Master aren't there (Antec is there though). When I read the above I thought that he was talking about brands like these two.

View attachment 102500

View attachment 102495
He says that the high mark-up price is to make up for the "losses" which they suffered purchasing the cabinet, coolers and PSU's which I'll refer to as "extras." Does he mean that these extras are not getting sold? Because I have a hard time believing so. Besides how many sales on these extras have we come across till now? Except for a few PSU's and coolers I haven't seen any sale. So doesn't that mean that they are selling the extras (most of them anyway) at around the same price which they normally retail for? So there's little to no room for loss. And they are selling the GPU's 2-3x the SEP. So are they really making any loss getting the extras?
Correct me if I'm wrong. because I personally have a hard time believing all these claims. It seems to me that they are just on the ride to make max profit like everybody else.

View attachment 102496
on reddit one saler himself told the same story that motherboard, psu, monitor, gt 710 is what they are been asked to buy if they want a gpu else no gpu. and as gpu are sold in sec, but not other parts, their money is stucked and even sometimes it will not be recovered. this is sad but true situation.

on reddit one saler himself told the same story that motherboard, psu, monitor, gt 710 is what they are been asked to buy if they want a gpu else no gpu. and as gpu are sold in sec, but not other parts, their money is stucked and even sometimes it will not be recovered. this is sad but true situation.
I believe the GT 710. But its the first time I've heard of the motherboard and monitor being mentioned. I would like to know HOW the money is "stuck" if they are not selling the extras for 2-3x losses which they recuperate with the high costs of the GPU's. And what other steps which they have taken up to recover the losses. If they say they put the extras at huge discounts (the only way which I can think of to incur losses) then I want to know if they are still selling them (since he said stuck) or sold them all sometime back, basically when they carried out the sales. Facts need to be dug up and whoever is responsible should be nailed because the market is being destroyed right now and almost everyone is suffering. I took the whole pricing situation lightly earlier because I thought miners were the main culprits. And then I came to know this new information and I just can't believe this shit anymore.
than we need to tweet this shit to AMD Nvidia ,Who is the Mr. Tweet over here ?
I seriously doubt their social media people are gonna help. They are just employees paid to do the bidding of their bosses.

I don't see monitors being sold at a heavy discount these days...pricing is similar to what they were a few months ago. Not are cabinets being sold at heavy discounts

I think both parties are at fault First the condition to buy crap like GT 210 is just insane, those will probably won't get sold at all so can understand the cost is being included in 3 series cards but at the same time we haven't seen any price cut or sales on the extra items they are purchasing.
Secondly the retailers are using this as an excuse to sell at double the price and still not giving any discounts on the extra items they are buying along with 3 series.
Selling GPU's and extra stuff at the same market rate (GPU's at double profit), what sad is they are making it look like they are the one struggling here though thats not the case its just pure greed

I don't see monitors being sold at a heavy discount these days...pricing is similar to what they were a few months ago. Not are cabinets being sold at heavy discounts
Exactly! So what sort of "losses" is that guy talking about?? Honestly speaking it's unbelievable.
I think both parties are at fault First the condition to buy crap like GT 210 is just insane, those will probably won't get sold at all so can understand the cost is being included in 3 series cards but at the same time we haven't seen any price cut or sales on the extra items they are purchasing.
Secondly the retailers are using this as an excuse to sell at double the price and still not giving any discounts on the extra items they are buying along with 3 series.
Selling GPU's and extra stuff at the same market rate (GPU's at double profit), what sad is they are making it look like they are the one struggling here though thats not the case its just pure greed
Yeah totally agreed. I think they are taking this opportunity to make max profit possible.

Exactly! So what sort of "losses" is that guy talking about?? Honestly speaking it's unbelievable.

Yeah totally agreed. I think they are taking this opportunity to make max profit possible.
Yeah, they are trying to sell the goods that no one would buy in real world. Reminds me of the Onion Shortage during Vajpayee Govt and then last year. It was there but they wanted to jack up the prices till 200 rupees per KG.

Attachments

• 1616268845419.png
    1616268845419.png
    637.8 KB · Views: 110
Does prime really have only 1 stock? Or is that a cunning tactic to make people rush to buy it seeing its only one in stock.
Yeah, they are trying to sell the goods that no one would buy in real world. Reminds me of the Onion Shortage during Vajpayee Govt and then last year. It was there but they wanted to jack up the prices till 200 rupees per KG.
LOL a little bit of OT: some 5-6 years back some morons started a rumor than salt in our state was running out and there would be no more stock in the coming few months. The price of 1KG TATA salt which normal costs 20rs MRP (I think) went up to 100rs and as much as 200rs. And everyone went crazy but still bought them at those prices. Even my grandmother fell for it and bought 2 packs for 400rs lol. It was a mess. It turned out that some distris started it and no action was taken against them if you were curious. I don't know why the law in India in general doesn't take action against selling above MRP.

Does prime really have only 1 stock? Or is that a cunning tactic to make people rush to buy it seeing its only one in stock.

LOL a little bit of OT: some 5-6 years back some morons started a rumor than salt in our state was running out and there would be no more stock in the coming few months. The price of 1KG TATA salt which normal costs 20rs MRP (I think) went up to 100rs and as much as 200rs. And everyone went crazy but still bought them at those prices. Even my grandmother fell for it and bought 2 packs for 400rs lol. It was a mess. It turned out that some distris started it and no action was taken against them if you were curious. I don't know why the law in India in general doesn't take action against selling above MRP.
This is the tulip effect now being seen in bitcoin prices

View attachment 102497

View attachment 102498

And these are Acro's:

View attachment 102500

View attachment 102495

View attachment 102496
Good research even I am searching out for a build and most guys on Elite gamer community are selling with a combo

Back