- Expected Price (Rs)
- Shipping from
- Item Condition
- 4 out of 5
- Payment Options
- Bank Transfer
- Purchase Date
- Oct 31, 2015
- Shipping Charges
- Included in cost
- Have you provided two pics?
- Remaining Warranty Period
- Invoice Available?
- Reason for Sale
- Product Name: AMD Sempron 2650 + MSI AM1i or Biostar AM1ml
- Expected Price: 2500 per processor/motherboard combo
- Shipping charges: Included
- Manufacturer page URL: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/AM1I & https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=694
- Description: Each combo includes processor, motherboard, heatsink/fan, i/o shield and a speaker.
- Reason for Sale: Downsizing
- Product condition: 8 out of 10
- Purchase Date: 2015
- Remaining Warranty period: None
- Warranty available in: None
- Invoice Available: No
- Shipping from: Hyderabad
- Shipping to: Every Pin Code
- Preferred courier: India Post
- Payment options: Google Pay or UPI
- 1 MSI AM1i combo on hold for @gcbeldar
- Refunded @DigitalDude, the Biostar combo does not post
I have a somewhat unhealthy addiction to low power & mini-itx type systems, with over a dozen systems around the house - that's about a dozen too many these days. So, I'll be downsizing in the next few weeks.
These are low power, drawing around 10w to 20w depending on the power supply, and they have far more computational power than something like a Raspberry Pi.
The three MSI boards were used for Pihole, Home Assistant, FreeNAS and the Biostar one was used for a retro Windows XP gaming system. They're reliable, and I've tested them with 16gb.