AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Unleashed: Flagship Navi 31 XTX “RDNA 3” Chiplet GPU, 70% Faster Than 6950 XT For $999 US

SCL Gaming has quoted 1.04L for 7900XTX. They are yet to disclose if this is for the AMD FE or for AIB card. At this price ASUS TUF 7900 XTX is a good deal (Me Day Dreaming).

1671053666802.png
1671053806679.png

1671053685581-png.154327

Attachments

• 1671053685581.png
    1671053685581.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 510
anyone planning on getting these pricy products, better wait for few months for their drivers to get "Decent" currently they have quite inconsistency like huge power draw while on idle if you even play youtube videos or have multiple monitor setup.

sadly AMD lost the underdog edge and trust of most people who were expecting good things from amd. i just don't see someone with 1LAC budget for GPU going for this card when 4080 now seems like good value compare to this and yes RT matters if you are investing this much money, you want to play at all maxed-out settings.

anyone planning on getting these pricy products, better wait for few months for their drivers to get "Decent" currently they have quite inconsistency like huge power draw while on idle if you even play youtube videos or have multiple monitor setup.

sadly AMD lost the underdog edge and trust of most people who were expecting good things from amd. i just don't see someone with 1LAC budget for GPU going for this card when 4080 now seems like good value compare to this and yes RT matters if you are investing this much money, you want to play at all maxed-out settings.
Also, for someone spending 1L on GPU, spending 1.2L might not be a big deal.

Keep calm and wait for AIB OC cards result and wait for post Christmas driver updates .ASUS TUF, Sapphire Nitro and Gigabyte Aorus cards look interesting and are around 100 dollar dearer than MBA cards.

Maybe AMD 7900XTX FE is holding back because of the 2 x 8 Pin power. Adding in another 8 pin will for sure help by adding more muscle. So who is ordering or ordered already ?

Maybe AMD 7900XTX FE is holding back because of the 2 x 8 Pin power. Adding in another 8 pin will for sure help by adding more muscle. So who is ordering or ordered already ?
Only FE cards in india and that to few pieces as per sellers.

Here is a review of a OEM card with 3 x 8 Pin configuration.

EDIT 1:
AMD got caught doing shady work on the benchmarks. lol

In the comments,

EDIT 2:
I still won't trust AMD until they remove that code from the MESA because I'm pretty sure they added it for a reason and no such codes have been added till RDNA 2.

PS: Before you bring your pitchforks, I was using AMD CPU & GPU for the past 10+ years and still prefer AMD GPU's except for the bad RT performance.

Last edited:
Back