Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2+ years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to Intel based build
All parts purchased around Dec 2019. So still in warranty.
Attached bills.

Listing on behalf of @rahul0256 since he is new to the forum and doesn't have permissions to post sale threads yet.
You can ping me or him directly for any queries.

Local buyers will be given more preference. Looking to sell the combo as a whole.

Note : Original boxes & stock cooler are not available

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 311
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 292
  • invoice_m22_aio.pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 170
  • invoice_motherboard.pdf
    47.1 KB · Views: 138
  • invoice_processor.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Nice price!
Price is good . i was really interesting in buying but no box and stock fan hold me back .. plus no serial no mention on amazon bill and now days all the BRANDs are asking bill with serail no .. recently i faced issue with cooler master psu bought on amazon there was No serail no on bill and due to that psu was out of warranty as per import date .. atleast box with import date is necessary ..

Last edited:
Price is good . i was really interesting in buying but no box and stock fan hold me back .. plus no serial no mention on amazon bill and now days all the BRANDs are asking bill with serail no .. recently i faced issue with cooler master psu bought on amazon there was No serail no on bill and due to that psu was out of warranty as per import date .. atleast box with import date is necessary ..
I do have box and cooler but it is in Mumbai. I will not be returning anytime soon till vaccine is there. And serial number is there in the description of the bill. Anyways thank you for your interest. Boxes are only necessary if you are a reseller. I never faced any warranty issue for any product bought on Amazon.

Last edited:
I do have box and cooler but it is in Mumbai. I will not be returning anytime soon till vaccine is there. And serial number is there in the description of the bill. Anyways thank you for your interest. Boxes are only necessary if you are a reseller. I never faced any warranty issue for any product bought on Amazon.
Not doubting your credentials buddy here.
have checked twice your attached files amazon never mentioned serail no.the code which is written on box is something listing code on site.

i have very bad expresince in past with Amazon bill and seller . Seller sold import z370 msi mobo [emoji120] and after 2 years was facing issue to rma it and after lots of heat discussion amazon have to forcefully refund me 70% billing amount after depreciation value deducted.

i m just sharing my experience.

Not doubting your credentials buddy here.
have checked twice your attached files amazon never mentioned serail no.the code which is written on box is something listing code on site.

i have very bad expresince in past with Amazon bill and seller . Seller sold import z370 msi mobo [emoji120] and after 2 years was facing issue to rma it and after lots of heat discussion amazon have to forcefully refund me 70% billing amount after depreciation value deducted.

i m just sharing my experience.
Its there in the description of the Bill. Maybe you are overlooking it.
Shipping details shared with @Lykathea . Parcel will take 3-4 days, will wait for his confirmation.

Last edited:
Back