Amzer Skin Jelly Back Case for Apple,BB,Nokia,Samsung,HTC,LG and Many More

Range, variety, and features of Samsung Galaxy S I9000 + Blackberry Curve 8520 cases, and material/leather/leatherite etc???

Price shipped to New Delhi???

Hi, any Idea if you are gonna get the cover for the X2-01 I posted a few pages back.

[edit] Just saw the amzer site, Stock - Available by 04/04

No issues :)

what does amzer packing look like ? all stuff is in diff colors ? cuz i ordered a cover and came in plastic covering and made in china on it. no amzer packing or marking nor on the phone casing either ?

jesal said:
what does amzer packing look like ? all stuff is in diff colors ? cuz i ordered a cover and came in plastic covering and made in china on it. no amzer packing or marking nor on the phone casing either ?
Hello

Can you upload some pictures if possible coz in Amzer India they do not use logo on some cases. But it has to be in plastic packing with hologram of Amer on the back side with the SKU No. also.

Regards

there u go. i bought it from fommy india. dont think he knows what he is on about. he is telling me that he is manufacturer and product is original. i have my doubts i am awaiting refund. i have used enough case mates and griffith and cap dase to know what a fake product is. i hope i get my refund in full. i sent it back via pafex on cod and they are gonne charge him 500 bux to ship it to them. seems funny since item value is 250 bucks. best part phone is not fitting at all in the cover. i have a galaxy 9003, its the same as 9000 right ?

this is what i wanted :

Amzer® Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Samsung Galaxy S I9000

this is what i got.

Thank you for these pictures. Fommy and Amzer India both are under Moftware. The quality of USA Amzer and Amzer India has a difference i dont know why. Do not compare Amzer with capdase etc they are better than Amzer. As i understand i like their Luxe Argyle case which looks good. Thats why they are selling at low prices. In some cases they put logo of Amzer and in some they did not put anything. If they want to stay in the market then they should get the same quality as offered by Amzer USA and UK.

Regards

jesal said:
there u go. i bought it from fommy india. dont think he knows what he is on about. he is telling me that he is manufacturer and product is original. i have my doubts i am awaiting refund. i have used enough case mates and griffith and cap dase to know what a fake product is. i hope i get my refund in full. i sent it back via pafex on cod and they are gonne charge him 500 bux to ship it to them. seems funny since item value is 250 bucks. best part phone is not fitting at all in the cover. i have a galaxy 9003, its the same as 9000 right ?

this is what i wanted :

Amzer® Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Samsung Galaxy S I9000

this is what i got.

Back