Android at 22k?

RanjithMN

Disciple
Hey guys,

so within a budget of about 22k what Android do you suggest?

Considered Lumia,loved the W7 interface but every one has talked me out of it! :X

Now my options are ARC S(i have an offer for 23k inc.16gb card,Case,Screen guard and Car charger) and the Galaxy S.

I skipped the GS since it dint have a flash
<
yeah its very very imp. and usefull for me.and was almost settled on the ARC S-but the limited Internal Memory and RAM bothers me.Will it be an issue with loads of apps?

and then came in GALAXY S Advanced!that seems right but when will it be launched in India?and what is the expected price here?

Also any idea if the SONY P will be launched soon here?

My primary use is .Browsing.need it to be as good as possible.

Is ARC S really a good buy for 23k these days?

Thank you

Where is Sensation available for 23.5 dude, i think there is some coupon on LB for 5K but even then its 24250.

Bro, you didn't read my previous post in which I already mentioned that Letsbuy has increased the price. There was also a deal going on at some site where it was available @ 23.5K but now its no longer there.

You can get @ 23899 from Infibeam

if you want one right now you could go for the htc sensation otherwise its worth waiting for htc one s. Xperia P is not too bad a choice...

but if you are bound to choose between Xperia P and Htc Sensation give it a thought before you buy one of these two... PPl say Xperia P might cost something about 25k which way out of your budget now

Back