Android Phone under 35K!!!

f3arl3ss

Disciple
Hey guys,

Hello guys,

Techenclave helped me a lot in buying iPad so again I am here to get some advice on my next high end smartphone.

1. Q: Budget?
A: 35K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT LCD , AMOLED

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: HTC , Sony and Samsung.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen with touch sensitive buttons.

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 8MP camera. Flash. iPhone 4s like image quality :p or better >.<

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, Wifi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 or 3

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, Music, Internet, GPS and lil bit gaming.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Look wise sexy like Xperia s and One X with good hardware.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Xperia S and One X and pls do tell me about Meizu there is a buzz for this phone. I am not comfortable spending 30 K on a Chinese phone.

Cheers,

Woohoo thx guys u helped me a lot now I made up my mind :)

What abt Meizu m not looking for it but why there is so much hype about this Chinese phone?

From HTC to Meizu eh?
Not a good choice

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Hahaha Nice joke there !

Sony is so lazy to update its phones which is why all 2011 Xperia Phones + Live with Walkman (Play does have ICS beta from Sony!) got updated to ICS 4.0.4 and Samsung and HTC are so good and care for their customers so much that they decided to upgrade only their most expensive models costing 25k + to ICS 4.0.3 and forgot about their other consumers
LMAO :D

Sony only cares about reaching their sales target which is why they released ICS Alpha ROM, then ICS 4.0.3 and finally ICS 4.0.4. Three updates to ICS for whole range shows you how they just don't care about their customers ;)

Heck even that's not enough! to add salt to injury, they are even considering updating the 2011 Xperia Range to JB.

Anyways, in all seriousness montsa007 you better get your facts right buddy!. From a trusted source I can tell you that the 2011 range will also be getting Jellybean (althought after 2012 devices this time) and you say you doubt Xperia S will get Jellybean update ??

I hope not to see such ignorant posts again.

I don't wish to start a mob over here but the Xperia play 'never' got an official update, never will. Besides they are again I use the word 'very lazy' in delivering the updates as they keep postponing dates, please have a look at the Xperia/Sony forum as to what users are saying about the delay.

1 more thing, a device running on Jellybean won't lag due to project butter when compared to ICS so whatever device you buy make sure it can make it to JB.
Out.

Well according to me I prefer a phone with good looks rather than the hardware and HOX isn't that bad in terms of hardware and being an iPhone user phone looks and build quality matters to me.

@montsa007

It turns out you just don't want to take my advice. Again you posted something without even knowing the facts! Keep going !!
Check this link and READ the date !!!
ICS beta ROM now available for unlocked Xperia? PLAY smartphones [download] — Developer World

And why is it so difficult to understand that Xperia Play's USP as a device is compromised with ICS ?

If you still don't get this simple fact, then I really can't do anything more to make you understand !. But its really annoying to see someone like you try and spread wrong information onto others in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigger screen size, more RAM are the highlights.

Read more here Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2

BTW, these are speculations and not the final verdict. If you see, most of the people on that page are thinking of buying note 2 (Click on view poll results near the bottom)

Pure speculation . S3 is the flagship phone so I dont think Note apart from the Display will have anything better, 2Gb RAM ., I dont think so.

Back