Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
20 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
2021 purchase, 5800H + 3050Ti, 16GB and 512GB PCIe3 SSD (all stock).

Repasted with Noctua H2, should be good now for a few years (stock application was made by a baboon and temps hit 100s in a few months - now 80s under load). Hinge wobble on my unit isn't too bad, typing is not an issue but carrying it around with open lid is a bit like carrying a fat, struggling cat. Spotless condition - some abrasion on the lower lip of the top where you insert the opening pick, but that's because of the plastic quality.

HP warranty till 08/2024. Upgraded to Zephyrus G15 + 3080. Don't need this anymore, even though it's still a pretty solid performer. The 5800H has plenty of grunt and isn't heavily outpaced by the 6000 series CPUs. Comes with Windows 10 as I never upgraded, Windows will be reset and I guess can be associated with your MS account as I never did so (don't have Microsoft account). 99% used in docked mode, so keyboard and trackpad don't have too much genetic material on them.

Reasonable offers welcome, but PM route only please. Have a bunch of accessories I bought for it that I can bundle with the sale.

Due to severe issues with shipping faced last month on a high-value shipment, buyer arranges pickup and shipping. Insurance is to be considered a mandatory add-on, given everything that's going on. Original box available and will pack with additional soft layers, if so required. Would definitely prefer local sale.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Warranty.png
    Warranty.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 202
  • HW.png
    HW.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 219
  • invoice.png
    invoice.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Due to severe issues with shipping faced last month on a high-value shipment, buyer arranges pickup and shipping. Insurance is to be considered a mandatory add-on, given everything that's going on. Original box available and will pack with additional soft layers, if so required. Would definitely prefer local sale.
OT: can you please elaborate or point to what happen? will be helpful info for future trading.

btw GLWS. I have said it to other person also and will advice you too. try OLX too if you dont get buyer soon.
Worth trying.

You can see the gist of it on my other sale thread, both me and the buyer have issues with Shiprocket/eKart, probably with a lost/stolen package containing a CPU.
This is an eKart specific issue afaik. Almost every shipping aggregator has disabled ekart and those that haven't require video proof of packaging if using ekart

Not that I know of. HP has an extensive guide on disassembly and recommends thermal paste replacement, but you can check with them. There were no warranty stickers that I could see while opening.

Back