PC Peripherals Antec NeoPower 480

Freaky

ex-Mod
This is the reply that I got from TheITDepot when I mailed the Sales Director regarding the FSP PSU's :

Dear Mahesh,
If it is Dual 12 V rail that you are looking for

We already have the Antec Neo Power 480 with dual 12V rail with 15 Amps & 18 Amps Output on the 12 V rails and it is a Antec True Power Version 2.0 PSU.
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=24480
Check this out we have it ready to ship and I can give you a deal if 10 of them can buy the product, with a three year warranty in India.
Check out for the reviews for the Same

http://www.neoseeker.com/Hardware/Products/antec_neopower480/

You will have all the specifications on a Neo Power 480 that you desire, do check on that .

To take up distribution there are lot things that we should be convinced about key being warranty support, Antec is one of the best in those terms

So we cannot immediately look into getting into another PSU line up. We believe Antec is the best and they prove it now and again.
Looking to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com
Wasn't sure where to post it as this contains more info abt. the Neo Power 480 than anything positive for the FSP's.

Neopower is no match for bluestorm 500. You'll know if u check xs or ocforums or hardforums. Below 100$, bluestorm is the best psu. Also the neopower costs a lot more than bluestorm.

Anyone interested :

Dear Mahesh,
Gr8 to see your mail.

We will work the Neo Power 480 @ 5850 + tax. We can do this as special case for your group.

This is a one time offer, please make use of it.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod

Director Sales & Marketing

Tel:+ 91-44-24362680 / 81

Fax : +91-44-52154188

Hand Phone : +91-94444-06588

email : vinod@antecindia.com

5850 is still high compared to FSP bluestorm which we were getting for 3800Rs.
Also there is hope for 550W Fsp sunny is trying he told me wait for 2 weeks.

Quad Master said:

Yes, we're trying again....

this time we hope to fix the price per 550W PSU, which has dual 12V 18A rails to be around Rs3600 per PSU...we'll keep u updated as progress is made....

I am still not sure about anything related to warranty of the FSP PSUs.Sunny, care to explain ??

Also in case of PSU, i am more concerned about the warranty.

SO i would prefer paying a premium and getting Antec PSU with a piece of mind of having 3 Yrs. Warranty.

I am definately interested in that NeoPower offer of 5850 + taxes.

Darklord said:
I am still not sure about anything related to warranty of the FSP PSUs.Sunny, care to explain ??

Also in case of PSU, i am more concerned about the warranty.

SO i would prefer paying a premium and getting Antec PSU with a piece of mind of having 3 Yrs. Warranty.

I am definately interested in that NeoPower offer of 5850 + taxes.

no warranty i'm afraid..if u want qwArranty, u'll have to send it to taiwan....

i dont mind no warranty. afterall, 99% PSUs burst coz of a faulty capacitor or diode, which wont cost above 40Rs...anyone can replace them, anyone with basic soldering skills...

SunMysore said:
no warranty i'm afraid..if u want qwArranty, u'll have to send it to taiwan....

i dont mind no warranty. afterall, 99% PSUs burst coz of a faulty capacitor or diode, which wont cost above 40Rs...anyone can replace them, anyone with basic soldering skills...

1] 99% PSUs burst coz of a faulty capacitor or diode, which wont cost above 40Rs...anyone can replace them, anyone with basic soldering skills...---------> That is irrelevant here,if i am paying a price for a product, i expect some warranty,isnt it.If i can repair or not is secondary. ;)
Also you have to consider that not everyone has the skills of soldering and all ;)

2] no warranty i'm afraid..if u want qwArranty, u'll have to send it to taiwan....-------> Wouldnt that work out expensive in the ong run ? :huh:

taxes will be roughly 4% in chennai and about 10% else where.. thats what antec told me the last time i got something from them..

Darklord said:
hat is irrelevant here,if i am paying a price for a product, i expect some warranty,isnt it.If i can repair or not is secondary. ;)

Also you have to consider that not everyone has the skills of soldering and all

are u paying a premium for the FSP? 3600..compare that to 5850+10%...lol...

i'll be clearly specifying no warranty. who wants to buy it, will buy it.

SunMysore said:
are u paying a premium for the FSP? 3600..compare that to 5850+10%...lol...

i'll be clearly specifying no warranty. who wants to buy it, will buy it.

are u paying a premium for the FSP? 3600..compare that to 5850+10%...lol...---------> I am saying.. i am ready to pay premium for Antec for the warranty.Never mentioned about the premium for FSP :rofl: ...as i know its cheap as it is. at 3600/-

i'll be clearly specifying no warranty. who wants to buy it, will buy it.-------> You cannot foce anyone to buy it as it is...lol :p

Darklord said:
are u paying a premium for the FSP? 3600..compare that to 5850+10%...lol...---------> I am saying.. i am ready to pay premium for Antec for the warranty.Never mentioned about the premium for FSP :rofl: ...as i know its cheap as it is. at 3600/-

go and buy one then. stop crapping here....lol

Neopower is no match for bluestorm 500. You'll know if u check xs or ocforums or hardforums. Below 100$, bluestorm is the best psu. Also the neopower costs a lot more than bluestorm.

This is where Antec Vs FSp started i guess

Yes, we're trying again....

this time we hope to fix the price per 550W PSU, which has dual 12V 18A rails to be around Rs3600 per PSU...we'll keep u updated as progress is made....

Wouldnt that be called as Thread hijacking ? ;)

This thread was supposed is connected to this -->

So i guess i havent left the main topic of the thread here.

Ok thats it, we are really hijacking the topic NOW. ;)

^^ ask someone from Chennai to buy it and send it to ya.. u'll save 6% on tax ;)

On a side note, I completely agree with Darky. Even now I wudnt mind paying a premium provided some distributor offers local warranty for my DFI ;)

TheMask said:
^^ ask someone from Chennai to buy it and send it to ya.. u'll save 6% on tax ;)

On a side note, I completely agree with Darky. Even now I wudnt mind paying a premium provided some distributor offers local warranty for my DFI ;)

^^^Boootli help..... :D

Back