Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

Hey, I am thinking of trying netflix account sharing, since the main issue is making it work on a TV (It works fine on laptops and phones from anywhere on the internet) The TV needs to be in the same house hold.

I can setup vpn that lands you to my internet connection for making it seem like its coming from same household every few weeks to make it seem like its coming from same account. I am not sure about it yet whether it will work or not.

If anyone wants to try, ping me, I will set it up and test. Rs 180 per month, 2 slots available, the other 2 slots I will use. If it works fine, we can continue. or will close it off if others need to use it on TV. If anyone wants to join in and will only use it on phone and PC I wouldn't need to do this exercise.

Hey, I am thinking of trying netflix account sharing, since the main issue is making it work on a TV (It works fine on laptops and phones from anywhere on the internet) The TV needs to be in the same house hold.

I can setup vpn that lands you to my internet connection for making it seem like its coming from same household every few weeks to make it seem like its coming from same account. I am not sure about it yet whether it will work or not.

If anyone wants to try, ping me, I will set it up and test. Rs 180 per month, 2 slots available, the other 2 slots I will use. If it works fine, we can continue. or will close it off if others need to use it on TV. If anyone wants to join in and will only use it on phone and PC I wouldn't need to do this exercise.
Check PM

Anyone having a slot for TV Netflix group?
Posting again...
I am currently part of a NF sub as mobile /tablet only member, but we need a tv slot..
If I start a sub myself, I believe I can use it on tv and rest of the guys will be on mobile,,, right??

If I start a sub myself, I believe I can use it on tv and rest of the guys will be on mobile,,, right??
Yes, others can use TV too with either VPN of your home internet which you'll have to host OR with requesting a temporary access code which legally is used in case of travelling.

I've heard that Netflix now blocks mobile/tablets as well if they're on Wifi. No blocks when on mobile data.

Back