Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

So my family is heading back to India and I would need to get Netflix at home there. I wanted to ask if there are any netflix account sharing groups or so here ? I guess it is the highest Rs. 800 plan shared among 4 people right ?

PS: If this is not allowed, please delete the thread.

Updating the OP with the group I am in. If any one else wants to put their group member details here, please update this thread at the end and I will copy paste that in the OP or PM me the names of those 4 members.

Group 1
@kuduku
@chetansha
@vivek.krishnan
@raksrules

i am also in for sharing ;)

I have 2 slots, both of which got vacant recently.

PM for more info.
Plan is ULTRA HD 4k costing 799/- shared by 4 users, each user cost is 200/- per month.
Payment can be monthly if that's an issue, user profile can be secured by a pin.

I hope this makes it clear for everyone, slots remaining right now - 2.

Last edited:
Looking for a couple of Netflix accounts on sharing basis for two of my relatives
Payments will be made on monthly basis but if all remain well they might opt for 2 or 3 months payment as well.
Would appreciate if this can be done in a jiffy, they had asked me many days back and i totally forgot to post requirement here.
Drop me a pm
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, we found 4th member, let me know if you are ready to start subscription?
Well i am looking for a couple of relatives, if I was the one would have subscribed myself but it has to be one of you two guys who can or should subscribe and the relatives will chip in with the share.
They aren't that savy

Looking for a couple of Netflix accounts on sharing basis for two of my relatives
Payments will be made on monthly basis but if all remain well they might opt for 2 or 3 months payment as well.
Would appreciate if this can be done in a jiffy, they had asked me many days back and i totally forgot to post requirement here.
Drop me a pm
Thanks
Hi Bro,

Would like to join... Please let me know!

Shiek.

I have started new Netflix group as well, if anyone interested.
Just need one more member to join.
Price will be ~160 INR per month. (Using Turkey account, you can get content from the country you sign in to your account)

Back