Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

you are correct, in non-metro average income (low) of indians are Rs.8080/- per month as per govt's 2022 data. that is probably 1-day minimum wage of US/UK.
> A person working in India typically earns around 31,900 INR per month. Salaries range from 8,080 INR (lowest average) to 143,000 INR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
Is the highest average post tax or pre tax? :oops::oops:
comfortable spending rage for india is below 200 per month, this is the reason prime has 5x the userbase in india.
Jio is up for serious business, and is about to take away a large share of amazon customer soon.
While Amazon is planning to be a platform rather then content provider we have to see how things unfolds. but Jio's graph is going upward no doubt.
but don't expect the broadcast quality of NF from Jio, not in another 100 yrs.
What I feel like Jio sometimes is very bad for other players like the short to medium term window the consumers benefit but after saturation it seems bleak

1690620541650.png

Days are gone... and whats gonna happen to the people who paid for sharing recently?

What happens if you select "I'm travelling"?
It works for 7 more days after entering the OTP. If you select update household, it also asks for an OTP but probably sets that IP address range as your household one. I would assume the travel option can only be selected a few times within a particular time period.

I was also running a Netfix sharing group which is ending in the next week. I have suggested the members to take up basic plan before Netflix drop the current ad free basic plan and replace it with the ad supported basic plan.

Going down to 720p will be a huge downer though!

So people residing in different flats of the same/adjacent building can share password right?
no :)
the external IP has to be same. that in same home network. I heard people who has different VLANS are facing issue.

sharing can be done only if all using devices use the same VPN... that means if someone is running a DLNA/plex server/NAS at home that will go for a toss, or invite random people to access their home network. .. its complicated and not worth the hassle.

share netflix password and wifi password to neighbor?
yes :)
not worth for this 2rupees netflix..
( updated previous post with details)

I will better sail the seas instead.
check out the galaxy i find it better then the sea :p if you referring to public

EdIt:
get a pi/minipc, get 2tb hdd and use autobrr//jellyfin.
prime/netflix/zee/ullu/falana/dhimkana - nothing needed. for 10-12k set for atleast next 5-7yrs.

Update: we india has minimum 56 OTT services :D
Indian OTT.png

Last edited:
Back