Any Sim Racing fans?

haha, I love playing ets/ats as well. I would suggest you to give dirt rally 2.0 a try. That is fun too and oh... BeamNG drive is also kinda fun.
I stopped paying NFS games because of earlier mentioned reasons but I'm recently finding it fun playing Payback and next I'll probably play Heat as well.
i did play dirt rally infact the first game i played with the wheel was that. but again i work the whole week on computers(programmer) two two screens again relaxing in front of the computer by playing games is not comfortable. want to get away from screens during off time

i did play dirt rally infact the first game i played with the wheel was that. but again i work the whole week on computers(programmer) two two screens again relaxing in front of the computer by playing games is not comfortable. want to get away from screens during off time
Understandable, I'm exactly in the same boat but if I'm too tired to sit in front of a screen then I don't but if I'm not then I entertain myself on-screen only.

Which sims in mid 2000's
NR2003, GTR 2, rFactor, Live for speed. I started with EA's F1 2002 and NFS PU/2000, not sure if those could be categorized as sims, but they were very accessible.
how's competizone
Driving feels much more engaged than other sims. But there are some issues that need to be fixed, like VR performance or driver swap bugs and racing GT3's feel like extended hotlap sessions because of how close the cars are matched. Racing GT4's is much more exciting.

I made myself a set of pedals. Basically Heusinkveld Sprint replicas, but bigger and made of stainless steel. Unfortunately I have no rig to use them on. :rolleyes:
In the meantime I'm using a load cell setup on the G29 pedals.

IMG_20210920_213149136_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210810_204926637.jpg

Found INracing too weak as I want to get DD soon enough.
Plus it has no adjustments, more like close to none.

I imported it, no issues with customs.

Will post a few pictures in the coming days....just waiting on some tid-bits to arrive.
I made myself a set of pedals. Basically Heusinkveld Sprint replicas, but bigger and made of stainless steel. Unfortunately I have no rig to use them on. :rolleyes:
In the meantime I'm using a load cell setup on the G29 pedals.

View attachment 115584View attachment 115585
Whats games bro?

Last edited:
Me and my brother wanted to get into sim racing, there was even a guy selling his G29 but withdrew it later on. It reatils for 24k and we might buy it in a month or two. In mean time I was looking at used offers, where I would get the wheel, pedals and shifter for around 20-25k. The main reason we are preferring first hand is we can buy it on EMI lol

I think someone was selling a g29 here on the forums.
Where are you located.
I have a Logitech MoMO lying un-used, incase you are interested,
Any thoughts in alfa racing sim rigs? Any reviews? How is it compared to INracing stuff?

AlphaRacing: Saw them on Amazon but Alpha had no reviews, i was thinking of ordering some attachments to my SimLabs 8020 rig,
as theirs is also 8020/8040 but the guy was not really helpful.

INRacing I felt too weak for DD wheels, plus there was like zero customisation options with them

I think someone was selling a g29 here on the forums.
Where are you located.
I have a Logitech MoMO lying un-used, incase you are interested,

AlphaRacing: Saw them on Amazon but Alpha had no reviews, i was thinking of ordering some attachments to my SimLabs 8020 rig,
as theirs is also 8020/8040 but the guy was not really helpful.

INRacing I felt too weak for DD wheels, plus there was like zero customisation options with them
Have seen one post so far regarding Alfa racing rigs

INRacing did feel lacking in terms of DD wheel support. But I guess due to not many DD wheels available here, they didn't bother.

Back