Any suggestions for online crash course for a 12th student for COMPUTER SCIENCE subject

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Trying to help out someone...
Son of a known to is appearing in his 12th exams...
Exams of all the subjects except computer science have finished...
The exam of computer science is on 2nd of April..

The student is bright (always scores upwards of 95% in other sujects) but hasn't given enough time to the CS.
I thought if we could suggest an online crash/capsule/revision course or some good youtube channel so that he can prepare for it in next 20 days or so.

Please suggest

Thanks

Syllabus?

For C++,
The Cherno C++ Playlist
MS Docs
alongside coding on Hackerrank or similar.

Basically, Documentation + hands-on coding + stackoverflow is good enough. If videos are required, he can find plenty for any topic/concept on search. I don't watch videos much; this is all I have as someone else recommended this for me. Sure fellow members have something.

I remember learning from few other websites like GeeksForGeeks, Javatpoint, etc.

seems more of a theoretical part
For me, the GeeksForGeeks website helped a lot on theoretical concepts when I was starting out. What you'd find in documentation would be similar except usually in not as readable, without graphs or code.

I remember learning Python mostly from codecademy (something similar to hackerrank); SQL mostly from w3schools. I wasn't preparing for exams though, so don't know how time efficient this route would be.

For me, the GeeksForGeeks website helped a lot on theoretical concepts when I was starting out. What you'd find in documentation would be similar except usually in not as readable, without graphs or code.

I remember learning Python mostly from codecademy (something similar to hackerrank); SQL mostly from w3schools. I wasn't preparing for exams though, so don't know how time efficient this route would be.
Well he just needs to prepare for exams only that too especially the theoretical part of stacks....
Coding he knows whatever is needed for the exams...

Given that it is only 2 motnhs that is remaining for his exam... i can suggest udemy's c++ video lessons... they are paid one but cheaper then coursera or other tutorials and covers the subject matter in depth... and their explaination is good as well ... watching video tutorials togather with practice on system will definately help the student... you can finish the lessons with in 15 days... then you can do revision on subject... you can buy let us c++ or balaguruswamy if you need text on c\c++.

Back