Monitors Anybody owns QHD monitor Dell U2515H or BenQ BL2420PT ?

samd

Recruit
Hi ,
I have been planning since very long now to buy new monitor for my graphic and Video related work. No gaming.
After some research I came across these two models. I specifically want WQHD monitor. Budget around 30k.

I am really impressed with Dell U2515H, but also seeing people facing some issues like dead pixel, or light bleeding etc.

I would like to hear from those guys who already owns this monitor and how is there overall experience so far?

Thanks in advance.

Why not this?

http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Monito...474615331&sr=1-1&keywords=samsung+uhd+monitor

4K resolution, very good panel, I use it for graphic/Photoshop work, you can get it locally for around 36-37
Thanks Mutant for suggestion. Well, I am building my new PC setup and there is no way i can manage that cost withing my budget. I even avoided the 27" Dell u2715h. Its gonna be very large on my desk.
On anther note the model you mentioned is TN panel as i read. I will always go with IPS considering the type of work i will be doing on it.

iam having dell u2515h , got it for 23500 and i love it.
Thanks Asura for your comment. You got good deal there.I am about to place an order. They are offering it for 26,500.
I see lots of people complaining about different issues but that is not with the monitor itself but factory fault. I hope mine will be good.[DOUBLEPOST=1474779012][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Dell U2515H. Only one word describe it better - Pathetic . Lots of flickering and connectivity problems.
Thanks for your reply. Are you having issues with monitor or did you receive the faulty piece? I have not heard any negative feedback about the monitor itself but only with faulty models.

Go ahead with your purchase men.. In mumbai because of octroi it was available for 24800.. I decided to purchase it in new mumbai there the price was 23500 if iam purchasing directly from Dell.
Now I am guessing you are also purchasing directly from Dell then you know the price around which you need to bargain.
And if you are purchasing from store then the price 26500 is no brainer because I got the quote of around 31000 at that time.
Place the order on 21st July got it on 5 Aug.
Those who are complaining I think got faulty product.

Go ahead with your purchase men.. In mumbai because of octroi it was available for 24800.. I decided to purchase it in new mumbai there the price was 23500 if iam purchasing directly from Dell.
Now I am guessing you are also purchasing directly from Dell then you know the price around which you need to bargain.
And if you are purchasing from store then the price 26500 is no brainer because I got the quote of around 31000 at that time.
Place the order on 21st July got it on 5 Aug.
Those who are complaining I think got faulty product.
If you can tell me the place in Navi Mumbai where I can pick it up that would be great as well!

@abhijeet wankhade... I didn't purchased from any store, purchased directly through dell thats why it was cheap and at store price was 31000 at that time.
Mumbai you have to pay octroi charges extra i.e
1300 rs for this extra so i asked them to deliver at my friends home in navi mumbai.

I have a Dell u3415 34" ultra widescreen if that helps
71br6lyzhuL._SL1500_.jpg

hmm i have given the contact to one more person just 2 days back for him he quoted 29000...so can't say what had happened ...i have told him to negotiate around the price of 23500 (mumbai 24800) at which i bought on july 22( delivered on aug 5) this year
if you are getting at this price then go ahead or if you are not in hurry then wait for month ending usually they have targets so possiblility of getting a good deal.
This doesn't help then consider yourself unlucky because of dell $60 billion accusition of emc this september...they might have cut down on discounts.

Back