Laptops Anyone has Samsung NC10 Atom based Netbook?

kippu said:
yes the blotchy problem is present ...but its a hit and miss ,, you may or may not have it ...the 6 cell battery works for 7 -8 hours ...plus 95% keyboard size similar to the normal keyboard... plus synaptic touchpad...its a winner...worth the extra 4000

I dont agree :p

The asus gives you a 5-6hr+ battery (actual use, not idle mode :p) + the E1000H keyboard is around 94% too

+ the touchpad with multitouch support as well.

Why pay 4k more? :p If your at 26-27k, might as well pay 29k for the 4530 unless ur extremely particular bout portability. IMO, the pricing will prevent any large number of sales especially with the Aspire one down to 17-18k now. Samsung better drop prices quick :p

I agree with techie. Ever since I bought my Eee 1000H I have hardly used my Dell or ThinkPad to be honest. It's better than most UMPCs, including those with hefty price tags on them, and very much usable. Not to mention it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to begin with.

I rate it higher than some of the ThinkPad X-series models available.

NC-10 would score more if it came with:

1. Draft-N wifi

2. Multitouch touchpad. A trackpoint would please me extremely.

3. backlit keyboard

4. A touchscreen, and

5. Via Nano (with 64-bit support), or NVIDIA Ion

Only these additional features can justify the cost overhead, bar none.

kippu said:
you mean the samsung showrooms as well?

yes samsung showrooms which are called samsung plaza.

you can get number of vasant vihar showroom from delhi.justdial.com and ask them prices. they have all in stock, launched this x-mas.

Back