Anyone planning a GO on Orange San Fransisco II?

My cousin just bought this one (white) for 199 GBP. He got that additional 30 GBP discount because he was using T-mobile SIM card for more than 6 months... Awesome value for money phone...
<

No no I was talking about T-Mobile's Vivacity. It's 89GPB right? And doesn't have the 10GBP topup thing also?

So that's 20GBP less than Rs. 7680.5

Am I right?

Phone cost in GBP + SNS shipping (10$ for first 500g and 8$ for every additional 500g) + 2.3% customs on phone cost (it may vary as custom agent can charge based on his valuation for phone)

89GBP + 18$ + Rs.100 to 500 - Calculate yourself with exchange rate

Phone cost in GBP + SNS shipping (10$ for first 500g and 8$ for every additional 500g) + 2.3% customs on phone cost (it may vary as custom agent can charge based on his valuation for phone)

89GBP + 18$ + Rs.100 to 500 - Calculate yourself with exchange rate

That's what I calculated didn't I.

Roughly Rs. 7,700 isn't it?

I think for the following specifications:

- 800MHz processor

- 512MB RAM

- 3.5" WVGA Screen

- 5MP Autofocus Camera with Flash

- Secondary Video Call Camera

I think worth the bucks eh?

- 800MHz processor

- 512MB RAM

- 3.5" WVGA Screen

You are the right person to judge it buddy whether it is worth or not...as it differs from person to person.

I have imported Palm pre 2 (130GBP) and currently importing HTC HD2 (130GBP again).. I thought these two product provided the best VFM to me atleast...

Just goahead with it and import .. 8k for a good android is worth a buck..

- 800MHz processor

- 512MB RAM

- 3.5" WVGA Screen

It definitely is. I love my current Dell xcd35 and i think its older sibling will be even better, powerful and more feature packed.

A GO on this will be much appreciated.

I'm still in for Vivacity. I prefer it's looks, even if it looks like a iPhone Wannabe. Probably will get very close with a MIUI ROM too
<

So what's the update on the GO?

Back