Anyone watched the Hitman movie ?

^^Naa I think Silent Hill was better off than this one. Overall the movie was a watcheable action flick. I didn't expect anything good and in the end I felt it was decently done.

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
^^ wentworth miller. Thank heavens :no: even more sqeaky, btw now that we are on jason steatham,. nebody watch Crank :p
CRANK is one heck of a kick*** :eek:hyeah: action movie. loved watching it.

:hap2:

Chaos said:
^^Naa I think Silent Hill was better off than this one. Overall the movie was a watcheable action flick. I didn't expect anything good and in the end I felt it was decently done.
Come to think of it, even the first Tomb Raider movie was pretty good.

The best games-movie adaptation has to be that Half-Life movie aka Children of Men :p

I too caught up with it a couple of weeks back.Was average.Not that bad as everyone bashed it but but was not upto the mark.When this movie was announced initially I was heavily disappointed when they had chosen Timohty for the role.Statham was the correct man for the job.Atleast he fitted the bill correctly.In terms of action it fares decently compared to other video-game-turned-movies.Hope they don't remove a sequel to this movie.Anxiously awaiting Gears of War & Kane & Lynch Dead Men to be released.But that's a long way.*SIGH*

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
I personally thought HItman should have been played by someone more crude and a little less polished like Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy guy)
VM._CR70,0,310,310_SS100_.jpg

Yupp, him or Billy Zane.

saumilsingh said:
Come to think of it, even the first Tomb Raider movie was pretty good.

The best games-movie adaptation has to be that Half-Life movie aka Children of Men :p

LOL CoM has got nothing to do with halflife other than the fact that its set in a dystopian world :p.

saumik_ said:
and at the end why wld that chopper come and fire randomly into the church probably knowing that he has a hostage ......the friggin president
blah enuff b**ching 6 on 10.
they shoulda taken wentwort miller instead :p

Yeah.. felt the same thing considering the hostage was Russian President.

Oh yeah.. Wentworth miller I feel wud've done a better job..

Someone taller..

Missed some serious sniping actions tho it was ther at some point in the movie..

saumilsingh said:
ok. there is no reference of Children of Men to Half Life game at all. not even in wikipedia . I loved Children of Men anyway.

broar94 said:
ok. there is no reference of Children of Men to Half Life game at all. not even in wikipedia . I loved Children of Men anyway.
I can't be the only one who drew heavy parallels between CoM and HL2.

Dystopian society, anti-procreative undertones, wily old renegade hippy-scientists, aiding insurgents led by a woman, people wearing woolcaps getting stuck in passageways...
CoM is the HL2 movie.

I have just watched the movie HITMAN...honestly when i first look at the hero..i thought wht a crap...bt at the end,he has done a good job---i m feeling like playing the game...

Hitman movie was seriously not OK !!!

I haven't heard Hitman's Voice in the game, also he is the person, who is not emotionally attached to anyone in this world, except his Guns :D

It was much better than I expected. So I felt happy in the end. Jason Statham would have done the job better any day. I don't know why they pick guys who don't even fit the profile of the character.

For Max Payne they picked Mark Wahlberg :(

Loved the movie.. watched it few weeks back,..

Ooh, BTW, did anyone notice 2 kids playing the game 'Hitman' on a console during the movie :p ?

cuz i did :cool2:

Back