Anything from Lamington Road @ ur DoorStep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey TheITWares,

I didnt receive any reply from you...
I sent you PM about logisys fans...

plz reply to that

Sorry i will check again but i dnt have them in ready stock i have Cooler Master though

cool999 said:
hey TheITWares,

I didnt receive any reply from you...
I sent you PM about logisys fans...

plz reply to that

This is just a query, is NZXT Apollo available anywhere at lamington now? If yes, price quote please :)

I Need to assemble PC with following components, please let me know the prices:

CPU: AMD Phenom II 810 (X4/AM3/2.6Ghz)
Motherboard: MSI 790GX-G65
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P
Motherboard: ASUS M4A78T-E
GPU: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4850 1GB Card
GPU: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB Card
HDD: Seagate 1TB Sata Drive
HDD: WD Caviar 1TB Sata Drive
Monitor: Viewsonic 24inch Full-HD LCD VX2433wm

Thanks
Rajndra

rajndra said:
I Need to assemble PC with following components, please let me know the prices:

CPU: AMD Phenom II 810 (X4/AM3/2.6Ghz)
Motherboard: MSI 790GX-G65
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P
Motherboard: ASUS M4A78T-E
GPU: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4850 1GB Card
GPU: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB Card
HDD: Seagate 1TB Sata Drive
HDD: WD Caviar 1TB Sata Drive
Monitor: Viewsonic 24inch Full-HD LCD VX2433wm

Thanks
Rajndra

Just a suggestion, go for the Phenom II 720x3 BE instead of the above processor, and an HD 4770 instead of the 4850's.
Add to the mix a good power supply. :)

Thanks Amien, but I need 4 Cores and I am not good at unlocking the 4th core on an X3, hence going for 810. Yes, for power supply already thought about 2 models (Corsair 650W or Coolermaster 650W).

As far a ATI 4770, heard on some forums, that there are problems with the lack of drivers, even AMD/ATI Catalyst v9.4 website doesn't list this card in their support list. Strange!! I was really interested in that card. Can someone confirm that there is no issue wrt drivers ? I can go for that card.

rajndra said:
Thanks Amien, but I need 4 Cores and I am not good at unlocking the 4th core on an X3, hence going for 810. Yes, for power supply already thought about 2 models (Corsair 650W or Coolermaster 650W).

As far a ATI 4770, heard on some forums, that there are problems with the lack of drivers, even AMD/ATI Catalyst v9.4 website doesn't list this card in their support list. Strange!! I was really interested in that card. Can someone confirm that there is no issue wrt drivers ? I can go for that card.

No issues with the drivers that come with the card, im not sure about the latest drivers.
You need 4 cores for?... 720x3 BE is an awesome chip, and at it's price: performance ratio makes for a better buy. Also, the CM Extreme power series are crap, with highly inflated outputs. Get a Corsair VX450/Tagan TG U37 500W/Cooler Master Real Power Pro 460W instead of the above.

Thanks Amien and akshay7g.

Great !! That saves me 2K on PSU and 2K+ on GPU. I will be using this rig for 3D stuff (animation [3dsmax/Maya/Rhino], flash, CAD/design etc)

If I CrossFire with 2x4770, then maybe I need 550W PSU. Right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back