Anything from Lamington Road @ ur DoorStep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Guys plz PM me with exact details for the stuff u need so i may reply to the same.

@rajndra - Plz me me the exact config so that i may reply back with the Prices. :)

Hi Guys

I have these Ready stock and can give best prices for the same...

Tagan TG-500 Max Power upto 600W
Tagan TG-600 Max Power upto 700W
Corsair VX450
CoolerMaster 460 Real Power
CoolerMaster 460 Extreme Power
CoolerMaster 500 Extreme Power
Thermaltake Strike MX
Thermaltake M9
Elite 330
Elite 334
CoolerMaster CM 690 Normal
CoolerMaster CM 690 With Transparent side Panel
Corsair 2GB 800MHz XMS 2
corsair 2GB X 2 XMS2
Sunbeam Tuniq TX2
Sunbeam CCF 90 & 120MM
OCZ Vendetta 2
OCZ Vanquisher
CoolerMaster 90CFM Fan Red & Blue

PM me if u want anything :)

Other products other products as always are there with our suppliers and can be sourced in 2 mins

Hi Rahul, you might remember i asked for the availability of the MS IntelliExplorer 3.0 mouse.

I know its available in LR as i had seen it a while back with a few vendors.

May i request you for a quote on the same? I'd be interested in buying one..

HEy rahul pm'd u 2days back regarding some motherboards , plz check it.Also is WD 500 or 640 blue hdd available?. awaiting ur reply .
Thanks

hi rahul.. 2 quick questions to ask.. do you take COD orders for mumbai based people... i live near mulund/bhandup... second do you have a guy to hand deliver or send by courier.. i need a hdd delivered .. but wont risk a courier...

and if both condition are possible then i might use your service hence forth.. i rarely get time to visit lammy...

regards
neo

^^ from his first post..

Some Guidelines -

1. All Orders below Rs. 5000/- can be executed on COD Basis. Order’s above Rs. 5000/- will require some advance which we can decide depending on the Total Amount.

2. I’ll Request you to do all your research Online & ask all the questions you want to before asking us to execute the order. Please Make sure that you don’t change your Order once you have placed it.

Bill Details – You will get a VAT Paid Bill with CST No. VAT/TIN No. On the Bill.

Warranty Details will also be mentioned on the Bill.

PM me for our Bank Details

Other Details –

Our Shop Address @ Lamington Road –

M/s. E-Lounge Shop No. 10 Ganga Building Tara Temple Lane Lamington Road Grant Road (East) Mumbai - 400007

Contact Us - Rahul - 09223228195 / 022 - 65254360 /022 - 66587565 / 022 - 66587585

I'd think the COD is fine for us mumbai based folks

^I did PM you regarding a can of black spray paint a week back. NVM, I've got one myself here.

PS: If this thread is meant for ONLY PC peripherals and related stuff, do mention that in your thread and the title. 'Anything' leaves us with open-ended questions and infinite options!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back