Anything from Lamington Road @ ur DoorStep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need quote for the following delivered in mumbai

1. OCZ Vanquisher CPU Cooler

2. zebronics pro 500watt psu

3. cooler master 120mm case fan

4. artic cooler 80mm case fan

5. DVI to VGA cable of good quality

TheITWares said:
PM for what ur looking for

I mostly will update my site today

Actually I work the other way around. I decide on a modest budget to spend on the comp and see what I can get for it !

Have a long list of items required for the upgrade but will take it slowly one at a time.

PM me with watver u want Right Now

Kneo said:
Actually I work the other way around. I decide on a modest budget to spend on the comp and see what I can get for it !

Have a long list of items required for the upgrade but will take it slowly one at a time.

rahul,

can you tell me how much a good quality 9dBi rubber duck antenna with RP-SMA connector cost?

i also wanted a magnetic antenna base with a female RP-SMA connector and a 2 meter pigtail with a male RP-SMA connector.

i need a quantity of around 3-4 pieces.

TIA!

Can you give me quote for these psu?

cooler master RS500-PCARA3-EU

Tagan TG500-U37

corsair cx400

zebronics pro600watts

@TheITWares

I had pmed you a couple of days back regarding the AltecLansing VS4121BLK speakers. So could you quote me its price as well as that of MX5021?

My first experience of trying to buy something thru TE has turn out to be bad :mad:

its been 4 days and there is no reply to my PM or posts here.
even if its not possible to provide it, Mr. Rahul shud hav at least mentioned it here. I was waiting for the response before trying other sources. But now I am fed up.

I would think twice before trying this guy next time or referring him to someone

^^ Dude i understand ur situation completely. He is a very busy person and he has to manage his shop and all these orders plus also needs to update this site also. Don't u think its bit problematic to handle all these at one go. U can always contact him on his contact no mention on his website(Home) and ask about your order n reason behind his long delay. No offences.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back