Apple Event - iPhone 16

Where are those pics?
man I completely forgot after getting my phone lol but I did record a short :p

and here are two nice pics of my phone :)

1726927036240.jpeg

1726927007386.jpeg

Congratulations iPhone 16 series users, thanks to EU, your phone is completely compatible for swapping all OEM parts from one iPhone 16 to another. Now there is no need to program the parts separately, your phone will do all the calibrations itself and will log it in the service history, which can be viewed in the phone itself.

This is a very big help for 3rd party repair shops. All phone parts seem to be compatible. No special tools are required now.

Not to mention the new cool way to remove the glued battery. There are no adhesive strips now, you just apply a voltage on given battery tab, it will cause the reaction in the glue and the battery will detach itself automatically.

Edit - Not sure if this system works on older iPhones or not.

Last edited:
Congratulations iPhone 16 series users, thanks to EU, your phone is completely compatible for swapping all OEM parts from one iPhone 16 to another. Now there is no need to program the parts separately, your phone will do all the calibrations itself and will log it in the service history, which can be viewed in the phone itself.

This is a very big help for 3rd party repair shops. All phone parts seem to be compatible. No special tools are required now.

Not to mention the new cool way to remove the glued battery. There are no adhesive strips now, you just apply a voltage on given battery tab, it will cause the reaction in the glue and the battery will detach itself automatically.

Edit - Not sure if this system works on older iPhones or not.

Back