Apple Event - iPhone 16

What to do about no pickup currently available??

Attachments

• 1726566675787.png
    1726566675787.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 40
I am pretty confused right now! should I buy iphone 16 pro or skip the whole deal. currently on iphone XR with ios18 :angelic:

Did you have the same intrusive thoughts last year?? :nomouth:
nope! and right now also its not that I have an urge to do so. But social validation is what I think is making me to think on a purchase. A selfie in mirror without latest iPhone might not get me a bride I suppose :banghead:

jisko dekho woh iphone in mirror with selfie me he :brb:

But social validation is what I think is making me to think on a purchase.
I don't think anyone cares what model of iPhone or what kind of phone you use. But if you really feel like taking a mirror selfie, use this kind of phone to mess with those who do care.

1726677508633.png

Oh man, really missed those days when mobile companies are really innovative. I was in love with Sony Walkman series but couldn't purchase due to money.
There was like 20 different model and every one have such a distinguish feature and style.
Now these days there is no style, company just make bricks.

It was the time when life was blissful with no social media and nagging feeling to check for updates, rather than talking about good ol' days, I would love to see if there are any huge variations in price & Models between countries.

Hopefully the next generation will be better.

Oh man, really missed those days when mobile companies are really innovative. I was in love with Sony Walkman series but couldn't purchase due to money.
There was like 20 different model and every one have such a distinguish feature and style.
Now these days there is no style, company just make bricks.
Ah my all time favs Sony Ericsson W810i and Sony Ericsson K750i. Sady by the time I was able to buy a new phone they had already went out of production. And I ended up buying the Nokia N79. It was a good phone and I really liked it but my heart was not fully satisfied.

Last edited:
Yep those mid 2000s were the days. Sony, Nokia competing with each other. Sony's W/K series vs Nokia's N series. Had most of the sonys but arguably the nokias were better in many aspects. Like you say, they really tried to innovate. Small yet meaningful difference from this phone to that phone.
Then the innovation came in terms of sealing the battery in. I still don't know who was the mastermind behind it, apple or somebody else
Now the innovation is removing the charger.

I am pretty confused right now! should I buy iphone 16 pro or skip the whole deal. currently on iphone XR with ios18 :angelic:

Not really unless you want Dynamic Island or physical camera button. Wait for 17 which will likely support better and more AI features. I've a feeling both 15 and 16 gens will get obsolete quote quickly (like 14/Pro and base 15 for AI).

BB..

Oia4UZU.jpeg

Blinkit too..

Ee3OtmQ.jpeg

Last edited:
Back