Apple Event - iPhone 16

• Disable notifications when locked. If not, you can see bank OTPs without unlocking the phone and is a potential problem.
1 Not really you can disable content mot whole notifications.
2 Apple usb cables in box even with 15 pro models are usb 2. To utilize usb 3 speeds for 15/16 Pro get good usb 3 10gbps cable.
Corrected, thank you. Yeah, I actually meant to disable displaying notification content when phone is locked.

• Do not use Android phone or generic usb-c cables. Stick to Apple Original USB cable.
  • Spigen case.tr ezfit tempered glass is absolute best you can get here in India. installation is bloody simple.
+1 , the absolute must.

The Spigen Easy Fit tempered glass is simple to apply, but it can be challenging to do so without dust or bubbles, especially in a dusty environment. The trick is to go to your bathroom, run the shower until the mirrors fog up, then turn off the shower and any fans. The moisture will pull any dust in the air to the floor. Now, apply the EZ Fit glass in this environment. There will be no dust or bubbles under the glass, assuming you cleaned the screen thoroughly beforehand.

People who apply screen protectors in shops seem to use some kind of liquid drop on the screen before applying the glass, which they then squeegee out. I believe this helps remove dust particles as well.

+1 , the absolute must.

The Spigen Easy Fit tempered glass is simple to apply, but it can be challenging to do so without dust or bubbles, especially in a dusty environment. The trick is to go to your bathroom, run the shower until the mirrors fog up, then turn off the shower and any fans. The moisture will pull any dust in the air to the floor. Now, apply the EZ Fit glass in this environment. There will be no dust or bubbles under the glass, assuming you cleaned the screen thoroughly beforehand.

People who apply screen protectors in shops seem to use some kind of liquid drop on the screen before applying the glass, which they then squeegee out. I believe this helps remove dust particles as well.

Bruh! I've always applied without bubbles or dust at home dining table. Mom's phone, dad's phone, wife's phone (at least thrice since she keeps on dropping the phone), mine.

I'm so glad i ordered at the right time.

Delivery dates are now extended to 24 - 27 sep, and it's unavailable for pickup on launch day for orders placed now.
yup got the delivery date for 5 Oct now.
WhatsApp Image 2024-09-13 at 7.04.23 PM.jpeg

I looked at the design and I think the vanilla 16 camera lens are designed in such a way that people will buy the 16 Pro or 16 Plus. The vanilla 16 lens look so fugly!

Out of curiosity what the available colors for the Pro Max?

I looked at the design and I think the vanilla 16 camera lens are designed in such a way that people will buy the 16 Pro or 16 Plus. The vanilla 16 lens look so fugly!

Out of curiosity what the available colors for the Pro Max?
They had to switch to vertical stacking for Spatial video (Vision Pro) compatibility. It does look odd though.
Desert, white, natural, black colors

Back