Apple Event - iPhone 16

anyone can get iphone, not a question if one can deserve or not.
It's just an accessory!

not everyone need a iphone just because they can acquire. the iphone brand value and reputation is no longer the same as it was. now everyone owns it and it feels cheap.
for me, iphones are no longer worth.
Buy the latest iPhone 16 Pro Max 1TB and write down the full specs on a cardboard and flaunt it on your back to show others it's the latest one and not those cheap junk like iPhone X. Jk.
Because pro is being assembled in India as well now.
Any quality compromise in Indian assembly?
@saifbukhari hi, can you please lower the price of your iPhone 15 Pro Max? The iPhone 16 has been released! So that the iPhone 14 Pro Max sellers will also lower theirs and then I will finally be able to buy the iPhone 13 Pro Max!

Last edited:
It's just an accessory!

Buy the latest iPhone 16 Pro Max 1TB and write down the full specs on a cardboard and flaunt it on your back to show others it's the latest one and not those cheap junk like iPhone X. Jk.

@saifbukhari hi, can you please lower the price of your iPhone 15 Pro Max? The iPhone 16 has been released! So that the iPhone 14 Pro Max sellers will also lower theirs and then I will finally be able to buy the iPhone 13 Pro Max!
Ofcourse NOT! Doesn’t work that way does it? c’mon buddy

It's just an accessory!

Actually pros will get more cheaper as production is not yet started in India. For now its best to get US/Dubai Pro version it just avoids tax.

iPhone 16/plus looks ugly and really bad with that camera layout. if someone really wants to buy, better buy from DUBAI please . there is no reason to pay heavy taxes.

Last edited:
iPhone 16 looks ugly and really bad with that camera layout. if someone really wants to buy, better buy from DUBAI please . there is no reason to pay heavy taxes.

Huh? For iPhone 16/Plus, hardly any difference. With 5k discount, I think base models will be cheaper here.
Pro/Pro Max - Yes. US/Canada/Japan/UAE.

wtf, where are you living?
Bangalore. The demand for natural titanium was crazy last year. 1 month wait time. Used to go to iPlanet that is in Ecoworld. They had huge waitlist for this model. White had just two week wait time, was easy to find one. One fine day, Sangeetha got stock and I rushed to the store in 5 minutes and purchased it. There was semiconductor shortage and TSMC was struggling with 3nm fabrication and they could not make enough A17 Pro SoCs.

Bangalore. The demand for natural titanium was crazy last year. 1 month wait time. Used to go to iPlanet that is in Ecoworld. They had huge waitlist for this model. White had just two week wait time, was easy to find one. One fine day, Sangeetha got stock and I rushed to the store in 5 minutes and purchased it. There was semiconductor shortage and TSMC was struggling with 3nm fabrication and they could not make enough A17 Pro SoCs.
I'm in Delhi, and i really really hope the apple store has enough units in stock. Going to place the pre order the moment it opens tomorrow, hopefully it's FIFO.

So the refresh rate is still 60Hz?

Happy Uh Huh GIF

Back