Apple India - Feedback Thread

Nalin

Skilled
Sharing my recent experience with Apple Service Center in Delhi, My AirPods Pro developed an issue in which left side earpiece got dud. I submitted it to the Reliance resQ and they replaced both the earpieces with the new one and it took them approx 5 working days. Pretty happy with their service and despite being 3rd Party it never felt like one. There was no queue and the staff was very polite. I received an E-Receipt of the pickup on my mail and was updated through out the process with regular updates. Overall happy with their service.

They never asked any physical copy of bill whatsoever, especially like this part.

Got my 6s battery replaced back in january 2019. Just missed the 6s battery service program by one month.
Paid ₹3500. Was not in stock, had to pay in full and wait for about 2 weeks. Got a call to come in, in and out within an hour.

Location- Unicorn apple store, defence colony, Delhi (service centre is a floor below the store, entrance separate for both)

Got my 11 Pro Max replaced under AppleCare+ this week.
No bill required
Store : Unicorn, Gurgaon (One Horizon Centre)
That's assuring to know at least that's what we buy AppleCare+ for, what was the issue under which your unit was replaced?

That's assuring to know at least that's what we buy AppleCare+ for, what was the issue under which your unit was replaced?
i accidentally dropped it which broke my front glass. Service centre guy asked me if I really only had the front glass break which made me *accidentally* drop the back of the phone on a fire hydrant so as to claim for a full replacement.
Now I got a new replacement piece by paying 0 (they didn't even ask me for the mandatory deductible amount)

Might be specific to my service center (Unicorn, One Horizon, Gurgaon)

Last edited:
Recently got a 13 pro from outside, is apple care worth it? Where does one buy it, at apple reseller stores?

Got to visit service centre (Reliance resQ) last month, the guy at the service centre said online Appointment is now necessary which seems strange to me considering there wasn't any customer waiting.

Anyone else experienced the same, do share.

Got to visit service centre (Reliance resQ) last month, the guy at the service centre said online Appointment is now necessary which seems strange to me considering there wasn't any customer waiting.

Anyone else experienced the same, do share.
Not in Delhi/NCR, at least not a month ago. Walk-in at Trevor

Answer has been no for past 10 years...it is just a myth...there are several threads on this forum itself highlighting the lack of international warranty+ several more narrating their subpar experience with 'apple care' in india

My case was also in Delhi, was your item in warranty?
No out of warranty, buggers denied service since I had gotten the display changed from outside. Their janky diagnostic tool was also not reading the phone.

No out of warranty, buggers denied service since I had gotten the display changed from outside. Their janky diagnostic tool was also not reading the phone.
Yep. Apple stores will refuse to fix phones that have aftermarket parts.

That's new for me, I think we have something like this now on recent phones. Each and every part comes in service history menu which also tells if it's genuine or not.

Attachments

• 876a587b-45e6-454c-a0d3-81a7dae4f2d6.jpg
    876a587b-45e6-454c-a0d3-81a7dae4f2d6.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 104
That's new for me, I think we have something like this now on recent phones. Each and every part comes in service history menu which also tells if it's genuine or not.
The heights that apple will go through to extract every last rupee from its customers is truly inspiring for other greedy companies

Recently went to Apple Saket as my wife’s iPhone 13 camera started behaving oddly. They qouted 12.5k + taxes which came out be around 15k for replacing whole camera module. Obviosuly decided against it and went for an aftermarket option which came out to be some 5k odd for whole camera replacement. Much better option imho.

Overall the store was too crowded which is understood but they assisted me throughout the process including a jobsheet and total replair estimate. This was shared on the spot which was inpressive considering how service centres runs here.

Back