Laptops Apple introduces the Ipad 2!

I thought the iPad 2 was rather disappointing. Its more evolutionary than anything else. For crying out loud, they spent twenty minutes on iMovie and Garageband. And the camera specs are the same as the iPods and while the whole tablet is thinner at this point, it looks like an oversized iPod Touch and the tapered edges aren't helping.

On the other hand, does anyone like the white version? I think it looks disgusting.

TBH I thought it looked cheap.. Like one of those eBook readers. White doesn't look that great with such a big bezel IMO.

Re: Ipad 2 Out

Metalspree said:
Thats affirmative .I dont think so the update for iphone 4 a.k.a iphone5 is going to massive.
Dual core cpu,PowerVR SGX543 GPU,8MP camera maybe even a 4 inch screen.Well who knows??

Gannu said:
LOL clearly shows you haven't used one! Please don't make such blanket statements. Not in technical sections least of all!

You are better off with opening threads on law enforcement and patriotism. :|
Exzactly saar .Even i bashed up ipad big time when the first one was released but when i used one for 2 days damn i fell in love with it .

sehej said:
I think this probably confirms that the iPhone 5 or whatever it will be called will have A5 processors..
Similarly, Proabably it confirms ipad 3 will have A6 iphone 6 will have A6 and so on....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

CeDrIc said:
[quote name='destiny']On the 5 MP at present it takes stunning pics,guess what 8 mega will do......
it will still take stunning pics :D :bleh:[/QUOTE]

No, it would take BIGGER stunning pictures :bleh:

arrow004 said:
Was hoping for some night vision built into it:D
or a real3D camera. I'mJusSayin!

Btw... How do you get this in India.. I mean, what price, or will it work without jail-breaking if you get it from US? what?

thirumalkumaran said:
Similarly, Proabably it confirms ipad 3 will have A6 iphone 6 will have A6 and so on....

No, it would take BIGGER stunning pictures :bleh:

But you would still call it stunning :p

i cant help but feel that the 3g ones will be locked to their respective carriers, atleast in the US, where the site lists them as AT&T and Verizon models!

From the site:

"Select the model that corresponds with the carrier you'd like to use for 3G service. The iPad you choose is configured to work only with one carrier."

Back