Not open for further replies.

khanvis2009

Disciple
for sale:

16gb factory unlocked iphone 4 . sealed

price 38000 (non negotiable )

pics here :ImageShack Album - 2 images

prefer mumbai pickup .

can ship it but that will cost you more .feel free to crap the post with lower price quotes ..

pm me if interested .

^^ We're levied octroi in Mumbai, which is 4% AFAIK. By doing the math it's cheaper to buy it from him than to order it from a dealer in Delhi.

Open box.....what rubbish..........!!

An ebay seller on 'deals of the week' with 98.3% +ve rating, with 10 iphone 4 to sell, with 2 already sold VS. A member with zero itrust ratings and zero reputation.........whom to trust ?

Ragin_Ice said:
Open box.....what rubbish..........!!

An ebay seller on 'deals of the week' with 98.3% +ve rating, with 10 iphone 4 to sell, with 2 already sold VS. A member with zero itrust ratings and zero reputation.........whom to trust ?
call him and ask, his name is sahil . pm me for his number .

and fyi i have a 100% feedback on ebay.. u want my ebay id let me know ..

members on te have taken items from me but have not put ratings and ive never bothered on that with them either .. i give u the names of the members on te who have purchased from me u can chk with them

i didnt say he is unreliable.. in fact his price is really good .. all i said that he is selling a box packed piece ... he put the word " sealed " yesterday .. until yesterday his listing displayed the words " box packed only " ...there is diff between a sealed packed phone and a box packed one . if u notice his listing says box packed + sealed ..now figure that one out !!

khanvis2009 said:
thats open box dude.. i know for sure its open box as that seller is my friend .
Q: Is this item sealed and never opened?
A: SELAED AND NEVER OPENED

Thats the seller response

agantuk said:
^ Go to http://www.techenclave.com/market-watch/ and click on the Close next to this thread's title.
that link isnt working anymore after the site update

i get this error when i click on it

Warning: require(/home/techencl/public_html/interests.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/techencl/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1392

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/techencl/public_html/interests.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/techencl/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1392

khanvis2009 said:
that link isnt working anymore after the site update

i get this error when i click on it

Warning: require(/home/techencl/public_html/interests.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/techencl/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1392

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/techencl/public_html/interests.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/techencl/public_html/vbseo.php on line 1392
Report your post and write a request to close the thread. Mods will automatically close it.

Also, market watch is temporarily disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back