Apple iPhone 6S and 6S+ launched in India, Starts at 62k (16GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there's 99% chances of phone not going kaput in the first year, So pretty much cool i guess.

99% is right. When I was getting my 6s last sat, a guy was returning his 6s used for around 3 days.. it had like 3 or 4 thick white lines towards the right side. Device was spot less. No tampering. Touch worked erratically.

The shop guy said, another 6s Plus guy returned his phone as it was getting frozen just randomly.

ps. I haven't yet started using my 6s... Waiting for my case and screen protector to arrive today evening.. and transfer few data that is not synced via itunes from my 6 plus.

I sold off my iPhone 5c a week ago. While I loved almost everything about it , I wanted a dual sim phone and something that could last me beyond evening (since it was around 2 yrs old the battery life had taken a hit )
Also voice recognition in google phones is marvelous. In iPhones esp for Indian accents it is a C-
But I checked out a few android phones and although they are attractive and all , something does seem amiss most of the times. Esp missing the spotlight search and Safari browser.
I tried the LG G4 for a day and although it has an amazing camera , the interface was so bad, how can LG charge 40k for it ?
Moto G , the interface was better.
Anyway I have decided I will go either for a Lenevo A6000 plus/ Moto G 3rd edition. If I am buying an android I did better make it double sim and budget.
If I am paying 50k for a phone It will definitely be a 6s or maybe even the rumored 6c.

Anyway I have decided I will go either for a Lenevo A6000 plus/ Moto G 3rd edition. If I am buying an android I did better make it double sim
Moto G anyday. Lenovo updates are so buggy, you'll end up doing this :banghead: everytime you use your phone.

Very true !! I used a note 5 for a day Battery drain was bad! Screen was excellent . But in the end of the day u want a phone that never lags and just works .

Anyway I have decided I will go either for a Lenevo A6000 plus/ Moto G 3rd edition. If I am buying an android I did better make it double sim and budget.
If I am paying 50k for a phone It will definitely be a 6s or maybe even the rumored 6c.

go for moto g, i have it and i love it despite it being a flat shit from the front. the UX/UE is all i want in one phone and i get that from moto g, it's awesome.

Also there's 99% chances of phone not going kaput in the first year, So pretty much cool i guess.

Unfortunately my wife's 6 Plus was in the remaining 1%. Bought the phone in India in November 2014. Touch began to become erratic in around June or so of 2015. Almost no response certain times. Went to Apple store here (in US) and told them the problem, they kept the phone for couple of hours saying they would change the screen and such. Two hours later, the "genius" says, that their quality control tool or whatever told the screen fix did not work as expected so they have instead swapped our old phone with a new one.

TL;DR 6 plus touch went bad in first year, apple replaced with new 6 Plus.

I doubt expensive iPhone users suffer from
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME of monetary kind...

They conveniently underplay hardware and software issues with their phones. BTW Other than iOS 8 app crashes I never had hardware issues with my iPhone.

I think it all depends on the intended usage (of both the gadget and your kidney)

I have owned three iThings in my life and I staunchly and firmly believe that the iPad is the best thing Apple has ever made. I like it better then the iPhone and the MacBook air.
I personally use my iPad for almost 3 to 4 hours a day, and frankly using an android tablet is a pain. Some of my friends are still using their iPad 2 and are very very happy.
Now what would you buy for 50k? A 16 Gb iPhone 6s or a 128 Gb iPad air 2 cellular. ?
Considering that I don't use the camera much or listen to music much( it also helps that the iPhone 6 family is ugly) I will always go for the latter option. Also throw in a budget dual 4G android like Redmi 2 and I will be a super happy customer.

But those live photos. Damn.

6S Plus rose gold

Attachments

• 20151008_202119.jpg
    20151008_202119.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Reactions: avi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back