Apple M1 5nm chip launched for macbook air and pro 13 inch

For heavy workloads avoid Air and instead go for Pro which has fan to keep temps cool. Air is not meant for heavy workloads.

Guys is it okay to use macbook plugged in all the time? Will it damage the battery? what are the best battery health preserving measures?

My 2012 model was plugged in for about five years until the battery started swelling. I replaced the battery with a third party one and it's been plugged in for the last four years without any issues so far.

Newer models have far better battery management.

With the Mac OS Monetary update, I see freeze in the welcome/login screen in my Mac Mini M1.
It’s connected to Logitech wireless KB & Mouse.

The freeze happens when the Mac Mini goes into sleep mode and wakes up on a key click, wakes up on the login screen. I cannot type or use the mouse cursor at this point.

The only way out, is to wait at the frozen Lock Screen for about a minute for the screen to go off and hit a key to wake to screen again, at this point it’s all fine and back to normal.

Anyone else noticed this?

With the Mac OS Monetary update, I see freeze in the welcome/login screen in my Mac Mini M1.
It’s connected to Logitech wireless KB & Mouse.

The freeze happens when the Mac Mini goes into sleep mode and wakes up on a key click, wakes up on the login screen. I cannot type or use the mouse cursor at this point.

The only way out, is to wait at the frozen Lock Screen for about a minute for the screen to go off and hit a key to wake to screen again, at this point it’s all fine and back to normal.

Anyone else noticed this?
Still happy with Big Sur since fews apps and features are incompatible, tried MAC OS Monetary and reverted to Big Sur

Have been having this issue where dirt and dust gets into the back of my screen (I wanna say backlight but I am afraid I could be wrong.) Anyone else has this issue? Bothers me when I try reading something on a whte webpage. It's like two dirt particles (one last week and now two) are stuck behind. How do I go from here?

Have been having this issue where dirt and dust gets into the back of my screen (I wanna say backlight but I am afraid I could be wrong.) Anyone else has this issue? Bothers me when I try reading something on a whte webpage. It's like two dirt particles (one last week and now two) are stuck behind. How do I go from here?
have the same issue which I have observed couple of days back, i was wondering what on the earth is this ? i first though it was an insect
need to check with Apple guys on this

Back