Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2-3M
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No use
I am selling my apple tv HD which I bought last week from a reputed member here, and used sparsely. I am only selling it because I wanted to test it for a specific use case, which it could not satisfy effectively. It has a couple of months warranty remaining. Already taking a small loss here so please don't lowball. Below are the specs/details:-

For Sale, very sparingly used Apple TV HD 32GB, in warranty with original box available.
Capacity 32GB
Siri Remote
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
IR transmitter
Accelerometer and three-axis gyro
Lightning connector for charging
Rechargeable battery providing months of battery life on a single charge (with typical daily usage)
Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
Ports and Interfaces
HDMI 1.43
802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
10/100BASE-T Ethernet
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
IR receiver
USB‑C for service and support
Built‑in power supply
Processor - A8 chip with 64-bit architecture

Attachments

• IMG_20210318_015705050.jpg
    IMG_20210318_015705050.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20210318_015727455.jpg
    IMG_20210318_015727455.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 150
Bluetooth headphones still causing video quality to drop. Though better than mibox, but mibox has usb port which is more important to me.
That's very unusual.
BT cannot or should not impact video quality.
Haven't seen that happen in either my 4K or HD box.

In any case, if your local buyer drops out, I will take this gladly :)

Not to shit your thread but just wondering how bad you would have felt first buying a super premium priced tv box and which can't even do basic Bluetooth properly.
Are bhai why you hate apple so much? Because it was apple, I can get an amount close to the price I paid for it, any other brand and I would have taken a bigger loss.

You assume that, firesticks and Amazon box sell better than apple tv and box every day of the week and every day of the year. If you get one from the US and sell it here after using it two years you will probably end up with a profit . Also just because there are people who buy overpriced products which don't function well, how is that something to boast about?
Now you are shitting my thread.

Imo It's all personal preference mate. I generally like apple products but I am not a crazy brand loyalist, so I don't care.

I do not wish to continue this discussion here. Maybe we will create a thread comparing different boxes and discuss there.

Bluetooth headphones still causing video quality to drop. Though better than mibox, but mibox has usb port which is more important to me.
Just curious what headphones are you using, because like others said I too have never seen such an issue.

On googling I read netflix doing this due to some DRM restriction, but then I am using a Shield TV with a 4K tv and never saw such a phenomenon.

Just curious what headphones are you using, because like others said I too have never seen such an issue.

On googling I read netflix doing this due to some DRM restriction, but then I am using a Shield TV with a 4K tv and never saw such a phenomenon.
Bose QC35 ii and 2.4ghz wifi. It is probably wifi interference?

It could be wifi interference. I would suggest upgrading your network situation.. move to at least a 5GHz ac router, it should definitely improve things.
Thanks for the advice bro but 5Ghz range doesn't reach any room sufficiently. Do you have any recommendation for router or extender? Thanks again for finding the time to help out.
Deleted as it offended op
No offence bro, just didn't want negative posts to effect products value. Hope you understand.

Thanks for the advice bro but 5Ghz range doesn't reach any room sufficiently. Do you have any recommendation for router or extender? Thanks again for finding the time to help out.

No offence bro, just didn't want negative posts to effect products value. Hope you understand.
You can try buying a new wifi powerful router, or try this extender.

I live in a small apartment so I really don't face much issues. I personally use this https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07W9KYT62/ & it works perfectly for my requirement. You should consider getting a mesh one if your place is big or if you wanted something cheaper, go with a long ethernet cable, simple & 100% reliable.

I have had the same issue on my laptop (2013) as well as a Redmi Note 9 Pro, where using Bluetooth and Wifi at the same time used to render them unusable.
I replaced the phone with a LG G8X (SD855 vs SD 720G) and bought a separate Bluetooth dongle for my laptop and everything works fine now. I didn't have a 5Ghz router, but I am not sure if that is the only reason in your case . I believe it might be the radios used instead as this problem has plagued many people online as well.

Edit - My issue seems to be slightly different. I only used Youtube in my case and video quality used to drop as well as stuttering and sync issues with the Bluetooth earphones used to pop up.

I believe it might be the radios used instead as this problem has plagued many people online as well.
Radios means, quality of receiver in receiving device or router?

Stuttering and sync issues don't occur with apple tv. However such issues used to crop up on mibox. Yet, sound quality was a bit better on mibox. Probably because of dts 2.0.

Radios means, quality of receiver in receiving device or router?

Stuttering and sync issues don't occur with apple tv. However such issues used to crop up on mibox. Yet, sound quality was a bit better on mibox. Probably because of dts 2.0.
Yes, radios used in the receiving device. For my laptop, both Bluetooth and Wifi radios were on same device so buying a separate Bluetooth dongle solved the issue.
Don't know why there was an issue with the Redmi phone but it was a known issue in earlier phones as well including older iPhones. Just like your peculiar issue, even I wasn't expecting Bluetooth and Wifi, not working simultaneously in 2020.

Maybe others can explain the reason behind this better than me.

Don't know why there was an issue with the Redmi phone but it was a known issue in earlier phones as well including older iPhones.
This.

Both the boxes use 2014-15 tech(iphone 6 chipset and now outdated mediatek). This is the most likely reason.

Back