Apple Wonderlust 2023 (12th Sept'23)

What are you guys most excited for?

• Total voters
Implementing such features in Android is much harder, as it requires developers support and Android isn't nearly as vertically integrated as iOS. iOS developers have very few devices that don't differ much from one and the other to worry about, whereas Android developers belong to the exact opposite world.
This is why sudden abrupt changes in short times sometimes signify that the product was not designed correctly in the first place, and it won't ever be if they keep doing it. That's what android does.

iOS despite being same every year, just small changes here and there, tells me the product is designed right and is being refined/polished further and further every year.

Motorola, Infinix Note S, Nokia to name a few. has Moto G74, theee is no action button. Nothing as such in Edge 40 as well. Are you referring to Moto Actions, which are simple gestures.

I have not seen any action button on Moto G74 and edge 40, hope you are not referring to Actions (gestures).

This is why sudden abrupt changes in short times sometimes signify that the product was not designed correctly in the first place, and it won't ever be if they keep doing it. That's what android does.

iOS despite being same every year, just small changes here and there, tells me the product is designed right and is being refined/polished further and further every year.
Then, why release a new phone every year. If it is designed right, there is no need for a new phone. Right?

Initial batches will have problems, it has always been the case.

oops my bad with customers paying 1.5l for testing their product.
Slight inconvenience only, they will launch replacement program people will get new device, if the problem is wide spread.

the product is designed right and is being refined/polished
Initial batches will have problems, it has always been the case.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I guess at this point, cheap brands like Xiaomi cut corners in QC to increase profit margin & expensive brands like Apple cut corners in QC simply because they can afford to at no reputational risk.

I guess at this point, cheap brands like Xiaomi cut corners in QC to increase profit margin & expensive brands like Apple cut corners in QC simply because they can afford to at no reputational risk.
With other brands QC issues remain prominent, with apple it will go away in few months at least the main ones.

When you ship thousands of products something somewhere is bound to go bad, simple murphy's law. They probably have anticipated this from the past experience and will take care of this before the reputation risk.

Last edited:
With other brands QC issues remain prominent
Worse than you think. There's just no proper QC. Issues are often and at best handled via replacements.

something somewhere is bound to go bad
Understandable, but I don't know man, 46.7C bad? From such a premium device? I guess, this could come down to either of these things - Subpar recycled batteries or communication gap between design and manufacturing in their production process.

Back