Apple Wonderlust 2023 (12th Sept'23)

What are you guys most excited for?

• Total voters
Interesting read - % of salary (or) work hours required to purchase different iPhone 15 models in different countries, based on yearly median salary.

[Link]

Shit article , just just PR, i guess only calculating top 5% salary earner in india. or taken data form india reddit who considerder themseleve poor after 1.6lpm. :mad:
also - Sri Lanka is the 15th least affordable country -- ganga fooka hua intern might have written this article, the country on the verge of collapse has better chances then India ??

reality is this - https://www.statista.com/statistics/482584/india-households-by-annual-income/
67% Indian earn less then 50K per month - which is not enough to even afford to rent a 2bhk flat in bangalore.

Last edited:
Shit article , just just PR, i guess only calculating top 5% salary earner in india. or taken data form india reddit who considerder themseleve poor after 1.6lpm. :mad:
also - Sri Lanka is the 15th least affordable country -- ganga fooka hua intern might have written this article, the country who in verge of collapse has better chances then indida ??

reality is this - https://www.statista.com/statistics/482584/india-households-by-annual-income/
67% Indian earn less then 50K per month - which is not enough to even afford to rent a 2bhk flat in bangalore.

By the way, anyone knows how to find a job in Luxembourg ?
What/Who's PR?

They've specifically mentioned that it is based on median salary.

I just got a S23 256 GB online with student discount for 68.5k with HDFC card discount. Later I asked in local shop, they are selling it for 60k so the iphone becomes a more difficult choice lol.
Yes, also you just discovered the regular rule of sales/discounts :)
The further in past the launch date is, the higher the discounts offered !
still shows no update for me... it was supposed to be seeded yesterday night 10pm IST.

i heard if one dont upgrade iPhone every year the change of getting eED is increases by 90%.
I'll probably upgrade by year end.. the ios17 upgrade seems to have givemn my 11PM a new lease of life

Yes, also you just discovered the regular rule of sales/discounts :)
The further in past the launch date is, the higher the discounts offered !

I'll probably upgrade by year end.. the ios17 upgrade seems to have givemn my 11PM a new lease of life
Are you sure? I'm finding the battery life on my 13P to be borderline worse/same

Are you sure? I'm finding the battery life on my 13P to be borderline worse/same
battery life seems same to me.. But again, my phone is 4 years old and at 82% health so it doesnt exactly last anything beyond a full day so haven't objectively measured.

Of late I was seeing some slowdowns on spotlight search - they seem to have disappeared and the phone feels as fast if not faster than my ZF4

is Petapixel a great youtube tech reviewer?.
Chris and Jordan are great camera reviewers, been following them since their CameraStoreTV days. They were in dpreview before this, jumped ship to petapixel when amazon announced they were closing down dpreview. I'd consider their photography reviews to be reliable, more so than their general tech reviews.

I have observed that my iPad pro has become a lot smoother after iOS 17 update and 120 Hz refresh rate is holding up properly. Previously there used to be a slight stutter sometimes while switching between different apps but now, everything is butter smooth.
Also, the multitasking is finally close to Samsung tablets with 4 apps can be put on the screen in split screen at a time. Stage manager has improved a lot and It is usable now. Finally, I can keep it enabled all the time lol.

Looks like cashify has tie-up with authorized resellers for iPhone 15 trade-in, giving 9000 as exchange bonus.

Not sure how much is true value it is, iPhone 13 pro 512GB showing 75K + 9K.

Attachments

• httpswww.cashify.inapple-offers.png
    httpswww.cashify.inapple-offers.png
    156 KB · Views: 45
Looks like cashify has tie-up with authorized resellers for iPhone 15 trade-in, giving 9000 as exchange bonus.

Do you have any discolourations around the volume and mute buttons ? I always use a case but those areas have discoloured a bit vs the overall phone (14PM).

Do you have any discolourations around the volume and mute buttons ? I always use a case but those areas have discoloured a bit vs the overall phone (14PM).
No issues on 13. Been using it since last year April

Whoa. Am getting 15 pro max for 1.10 if I exchange my 13. The only problem is availability of stock.

even i always use a case, have 13 bought in Jan 2022 and 13P from July 2022, No such issues! Probably specific to 14 series?

Back