2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None applicable. However omada oc200 should be covered but I have no invoice so no commitment
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed stuff
For sale is a like new unused Archer AX50 router.
Recieved this in a RMA exchange with some other router, which was just nearing end of warranty. So this is not in warranty, have recieved this in July this year and never ever put to use. Just checked it for 1 hour or so.
Price : 5200/=

Also available is Omada OC200 which is without invoice however box says import month June 2023. Just have unboxed it to take pics, never powered on. Price 5500/=

And finally Omada EAP225 V5 which is used for sometime. Condition is impeccable.
Price 4200/=
Please don't clutter this tread, any questions and queries DM!

IMG_20230910_163548_edit_109379571089038.jpg
IMG_20230910_163516.jpg
IMG_20230910_163556.jpg
IMG_20230910_163604_edit_109347473324980.jpg
IMG_20230910_163619_edit_109306170298424.jpg

Edit:Omada controller oc200, sold and paid by @Zino.
Shipment booked and details shared.

Last edited:
Bro your model is outdated, AX53 is the newer one compared to AX50 and has similar specifics and your asking price is above the best price for the new one and newer model?

Also, it doesn't have warranty. Personal opinion not more than half is what I would pay for it. But it's your product and your pricing decision.

Bro your model is outdated, AX53 is the newer one compared to AX50 and has similar specifics and your asking price is above the best price for the new one and newer model?
Arre Yaar... Check toh karo.
Outdated hai, kya differences hai, just don't write without checking which you clearly have done

AX50 vs AX53

It's not like I have not checked.

I'm pointing out your prices are higher than actual prices currently the devices are being sold especially for a new one newer model with warranty vs your device.

AX50 vs AX53

It's not like I have not checked.

I'm pointing out your prices are higher than actual prices currently the devices are being sold especially for a new one newer model with warranty vs your device.
So you do see, the differences?
Dear forum mate, you are comparing different products... what you are saying is the price, is the price of a different product, which is similar but lacks somethings, which are present in this... This may lack something which is present in the other.
But again they are NOT SAME. so quoting the price of an apple and asking to negotiate on a pears or vice versa won't work and is not appropriate or appreciated.
And you have not "shared the price of this product being sold" anyway.

Also nobody is noob or careless to buy straight of the classifieds, everyone looks at current price of the product being sold... Which Again you didn't share.
Lastly please feel free to PM, incase you are interested in it at any price.
You are welcome to make offers, and I am open to accept or decline.

Last edited:
Let's talk an analogy,

you are selling iPhone with fingerprint ID at price of an new iPhone with face ID with a warranty, and a cheaper price, yes the face ID device lacks finger print ID but that doesn't justify why you have marked up at the rates of newer models. So yea, let the buyers make the decision in any case.

Let's talk an analogy,

you are selling iPhone with fingerprint ID at price of an new iPhone with face ID with a warranty, and a cheaper price, yes the face ID device lacks finger print ID but that doesn't justify why you have marked up at the rates of newer models. So yea, let the buyers make the decision in any case.
Alright., why are we talking an analogy? I just said no point in comparing different products.

I am not selling an iPhone. (although I won't be surprised if you don't know how similar yet different IPhone 15 and IPhone 14 pro are, just because iPhone 15 has a newer number doesn't necessarily make it better than iPhone 14 pro)

And please go through the comparison page again. It's a request, clearly you are not going through it.
And it is not like I am asking you or forcing you to buy... I am surprised at the level of ignorance here. Please try and read, and then you might understand.
Requesting @Crazy_Eddy to declutter the thread.

Last edited:
Alright., why are we talking an analogy? I just said no point in comparing different products.

I am not selling an iPhone. (although I won't be surprised if you don't know how similar yet different IPhone 15 and IPhone 14 pro are, just because iPhone 15 has a newer number doesn't necessarily make it better than iPhone 14 pro)

Since you have edited the reply to suit your argument here, let me clarify a little further and let mods do the rest.

Also, major differences, between the AX50, AX53, and AX55 are -

1. AX50 - contains a USB port
  2. AX53 (newer version) - does not have a USB port but supports one mesh ecosystem and other VPN side features on the router
  3. AX55 (newest version) has everything.

Also, since you wanted to know the differences between the products completely, AX50 has an older CPU processor in its router and has overheating problems, and AX53 has much better thermal performance and less frequent Wi-Fi drops compared to AX50

There you go, Stop making bullish claims, AX50 is 14 pro equivalent and AX53 is iPhone 15, when it's just not, it's like a straight gen-to-gen comparison of 14 vs 15, to justify your pricing, once again I urge you to read the charts before you go ahead and make such claims.

tp-link community discussion

Since you have edited the reply to suit your argument here, let me clarify a little further and let mods do the rest.

Also, major differences, between the AX50, AX53, and AX55 are -

1. AX50 - contains a USB port
  2. AX53 (newer version) - does not have a USB port but supports one mesh ecosystem and other VPN side features on the router
  3. AX55 (newest version) has everything.

Also, since you wanted to know the differences between the products completely, AX50 has an older CPU processor in its router and has overheating problems, and AX53 has much better thermal performance and less frequent Wi-Fi drops compared to AX50

There you go, Stop making bullish claims, AX50 is 14 pro equivalent and AX53 is iPhone 15, when it's just not, it's like a straight gen-to-gen comparison of 14 vs 15, to justify your pricing, once again I urge you to read the charts before you go ahead and make such claims.

tp-link community discussion
I never said superior or inferior,
I didn't make any bullish claims... I just extended your analogy.

I clearly said different products, both having something that other lacks.

However USB 3 is a major advantage to the person who needs it... Which ax53 lacks.

And I am sure ax55 which has it will be considerably more expensive.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
I tried to make the potential buyer aware of the differences between the product and your pricing around it especially without a warranty.

GLWS
Thanks... I am glad you did... And I am certain i mentioned no warranty.
Also, see what a good read can do. It enlightens minds...

Last edited:
2 month+ old thread; updated pics required

EAP225 sold outside forum.
Only AX50 remains, priced at 4000 pickup, 4150 shipped.

Update pics attached.

Attachments

• IMG-20240205-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20240205-WA0008.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-20240205-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240205-WA0007.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back