are Sennheiser IE80's one of best IEM in the world,well bought it anyway :P

siddharth

Disciple
well these r some clicks of my IE80's .......
20120210110057.jpg
20120210110028.jpg

24k for these little monsters but they r not stopping there, now they need a good source so i'll have to let go my ipod touch (2g).n ya fit is another problem with calls for some damages too

well mark infotech offered me 23k if i could wait for another week, but money ain't a think when u go for such products

having said that could the brains out here suggest me a portable source to match up to the iem

^How about the iphone/ipod? These headphones don't require a amp.

Btw, op paid just a bit more than US price ($450). But still, to the non-audiophiles like me, 24k is way to much for in-ear headphones
<

well as i mentioned earlier i have an ipod touch 2g and a cracked screen 4g
<
but they just perform decently, i want some thing better than ipod in terms of sq and it must support loss less audio formats like flac.thats why i'm planning on selling my 2g...

Congrats,

Cable looks stiffer then ie8's cable, how is it?

hope to see a review soon

well as i mentioned earlier i have an ipod touch 2g and a cracked screen 4g
<
but they just perform decently, i want some thing better than ipod in terms of sq and it must support loss less audio formats like flac.thats why i'm planning on selling my 2g...

I was also once thinking of getting a better player then itouch 3g, but then i thought about the os and music app, so dropped the idea.

Awesome purchase but sorry to say , you over paid for them
<

Whats best price you found?

i won't buy them :whistling: till next 3-4 months atleast.

Congrats,

Cable looks stiffer then ie8's cable, how is it?

hope to see a review soon

I was also once thinking of getting a better player then itouch 3g, but then i thought about the os and music app, so dropped the idea.

Whats best price you found?

i won't buy them :whistling: till next 3-4 months atleast.
well u r not the 1st one, i had this idea a few moths bacb but the same problem, none of the other pmps have an ui or os like apple but now i'm planning on purchase a audio only mp3 player as i have many other gadget for video n other stuff.any ideas???

Congrats, Cable looks stiffer then ie8's cable, how is it? hope to see a review soon I was also once thinking of getting a better player then itouch 3g, but then i thought about the os and music app, so dropped the idea. Whats best price you found? i won't buy them :whistling: till next 3-4 months atleast.

Last I checked almost 7-8 months back the IE8 were quoted for ~18.5k by a dealer with bill and official 2 year warranty .The MRP of IE8 is ~24990 or so and most dealers provide atleast 15-25% discount on the same.

Last I checked almost 7-8 months back the IE8 were quoted for ~18.5k by a dealer with bill and official 2 year warranty .The MRP of IE8 is ~24990 or so and most dealers provide atleast 15-25% discount on the same.
hehe.......... dude we r talking about the newly launched IE80 by Sennheiser not the IE8, the IE8 r discontinued n r been replaced by the much improved IE80s

Ohhh damn ! I have been totally out of touch with the developments of the IEM world
<
. Never knew IE80 came out and I thought it was a typo in the title
<

Congrats once again
<

Back