ARUN wins ESWC india ( TMN ) again !!!!!!!!!

PES6 winner is Himanshu and he's from Pune.

RiO : Thanks man. :D

The whole event was organised brilliantly. Thanks to Himanshu (hpgupta) , Karan (IceFusion) , Megadeath (Sulabh) and Jasmeet (Lethal) .

One stupid thing they were about to do was to keep knockouts from round 1 to the Finals, that would've really really messed up the whole point of winning and coming all the way to Bombay for the other participants.

Personally, DOUBLE-ELIMINATION is the way to go for any tournament. That way even if the top-2 teams do meet up early in the tournament, atleast the losing team has a chance to come back and meet the same team again in the finals from the Losers Bracket.

These rules should be enforced by the gamers on the organisers, not by the organisers on the gamers.

All in all, it was very well done.. enjoyed it thoroughly.

RiO said:
^^So you finally broke that 'second place' spell man lol... I need all the scoop on the finals :D
haha.. yeah man.

Feels good to go home and say "I came first" instead of "I came second" for 4 freaking years.

yeah..great organization by icefusion and mega..good fun:)..agree about the knockout situation which was quite sad for people who had traveled all the way from Delhi etc. (without travel expenses paid for) and then having to go out after playing just one game..

most importantly thanks to arun for his last years eswc performance to have two slots for TMN this year;)

Gr1M said:
haha.. yeah man.

Feels good to go home and say "I came first" instead of "I came second" for 4 freaking years.

u were too good man. I still am surprised I got 1 frag on u. :p

All the best for Paris. :) :hap2: I'll pray for u.

Gr1M said:
haha.. yeah man.

lol binoy.

anyways congrats to binoy & arun both. hopefully arun can do better than last year in TM.

dont know what to expect from binoy as he himself has very low expectations. just hope he plays better than tpboy. lol

Congrats to all who won.:hap2:

And my dear friend unknown_soul, you aren't unknown anymore- may this fame grow beyond all expectations.:thumb:

Back