ARUN wins ESWC india ( TMN ) again !!!!!!!!!

Lol bittu, you of all ppl should know the level these guys games are at.

I can't even think of having "high expectations" there.

Especially because of work, I dont have as much free time to practice. And even if I do have time theres no one to practice with. Withouth any kind of practice how can I have any good expectations ?

want me as a punching bag? :p

I also got work. Where do u work btw? :)

I got Q4 and Q4 max along with maps here and ready with tata BB connection.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Congrats to all who won.:hap2:

And my dear friend unknown_soul, you aren't unknown anymore- may this fame grow beyond all expectations.:thumb:

:eek: . how'd you find my secret ex-name that noone knew about ?
lol thanks =P

Gr1M said:
Next ESWC wait for " AshR : Toxic , 55 : 1 "
AshR : Toxic , 55 : 1 : 2

somehow, even 2 spectators were killed
XD

Gr1M said:
Next ESWC wait for " AshR : Toxic , 55 : 1 "

He can do that by giving up on everything else in life fr a year :rofl:, btw is watching Toxic worth installing Q4? i didn't see any1 play q4 after Cpl winter Toxic vs Cooller and that wasn't much of a thrill.

Sesar said:
He can do that by giving up on everything else in life fr a year :rofl:, btw is watching Toxic worth installing Q4? i didn't see any1 play q4 after Cpl winter Toxic vs Cooller and that wasn't much of a thrill.
it's not ALL that hard really to get to atleast a pro/semi pro level you know. if i play like that crazy guy i used to be a few years back (i.e 6 hours of quake everyday) on these online servers here, i'm pretty sure i can get to a decent level. in fact i find that my aim and movement is almost as good as the top players online but they still own me really hard since they've got a lot more experience and my strats suck compared to theirs :<

Agreed, but we can't play everyday - that's the biggest issue. you're right though, they're better only because of more playing experience :/

Back