Budget 21-30k As-usual CPU, MOBO, GPU Upgrade 30K

I really suspect it to be a panning issue in monitor's setting.

so what do you suggest bro? There is no setting for panning on my monitors menu. I tried with nvidia control panel also... No luck there!

Harshil one small request bro... Read the post's fully, you'll only read the first half man... always :)

so what do you suggest bro? There is no setting for panning on my monitors menu. I tried with nvidia control panel also... No luck there!

Harshil one small request bro... Read the post's fully, you'll only read the first half man... always :)

> try using that monitor in some other PC and some other monitor in your PC.

> Sorry bro, I visit TE in hurry, hence the fault :p

> Dell IN2030 is a very good monitor.

> try using that monitor in some other PC and some other monitor in your PC.

> Sorry bro, I visit TE in hurry, hence the fault :p

> Dell IN2030 is a very good monitor.

Bro.. I checked with another Dell monitor of resolution 1366x768 with dvi to vga cable.. It's working flawlessly!!
Looks like I've to purchase a new monitor now. ;-( I'm goona go-ahead with Dell IN2030 resolution 1600x900 which has both vga and dvi!
Thanks for all your help harshil.!

Bro.. I checked with another Dell monitor of resolution 1366x768 with dvi to vga cable.. It's working flawlessly!!
Looks like I've to purchase a new monitor now. ;-( I'm goona go-ahead with Dell IN2030 resolution 1600x900 which has both vga and dvi!
Thanks for all your help harshil.!

> And did your monitor worked perfectly too in other PC/laptop? this is the only way to confirm that the monitor is faulty.

> You're welcomed :) it's what i like doing.

> And did your monitor worked perfectly too in other PC/laptop? this is the only way to confirm that the monitor is faulty.

> You're welcomed :) it's what i like doing.
I didn't even care about it... it just gave up on me.... i'm mad at it ;-( !

However, It worked properly with the on-board vga port..!

okay... my friends are saying why buying a hd monitor now and update it later.. rather buy Dell S2240L or Dell S2240M as a one time buy....?

okay... my friends are saying why buying a hd monitor now and update it later.. rather buy Dell S2240L or Dell S2240M as a one time buy....?
That's what I initially suggested, but you had a budget problem. you can continue using the current monitor for a few more months and collect money meanwhile. Then buy Dell S2240L. It is a very good IPS panel monitor.

That's what I initially suggested, but you had a budget problem. you can continue using the current monitor for a few more months and collect money meanwhile. Then buy Dell S2240L. It is a very good IPS panel monitor.

yeah bro... with current monitor i can't do anything (ex. games or Photoshop or movies)... Figured i'd sell my core 2 duo 2.2 ghz , 2gb ram and monitor for 6K, Moreover i know a guy he'll gimme the monitor now and collect the balance amount next month.

yeah bro... with current monitor i can't do anything (ex. games or Photoshop or movies)... Figured i'd sell my core 2 duo 2.2 ghz , 2gb ram and monitor for 6K, Moreover i know a guy he'll gimme the monitor now and collect the balance amount next month.

You you'll get Dell S2240L or something else?

i5 3330 (5000)
Asus P8B75-M (5200)
R9 270x (15-16k) (md computers website has em)
Corsair Value Select 2x4gb Ram (4.2K)

you could get the 280x for 24K odd but I really don't think it is necessary as of yet,(or if you aren't into bitcoins)
Games have progressed very slowly over the last few years, so the future proofness is gonna be the same actually a few years down the line when comparing the 280x and 270x
p.s.
I am using HD 6850 for the last 3 years on a 900p monitor, yet to find any game that demands any better
and it would stay this way for the next 2 years at least (I hope)
Ultra :facepalm: Dude, read the thread before throwing your suggestions. OP already made the purchase as mentioned in the previous page.

Back