Ashes Cricket 2009 Online Play

Too Much lag against players who aint from the sub continent , BTW destroyed the living daylights outta some Bangladeshi. thought that he could CHOKE me with his spin.

Lost a 5 over game by a massive 22 runs

^hey Zero. Nice match man. But too much lag.

Your batting is nice. In the end i was playing to save face. Y did it DC ? and y is there so much lag with u?

Almost defeated Phoenix before the connection was lost . Poor soul needed 50-60 odd runs from 2 overs with 8 wickets down.

Anks>Phoenix>Psychotic .............as far as opponent toughness is concerned

^lol. Yep. my bowling needs serious practice. batting if connection is not laggy, is good imho. You must have seen that in ur spin over :p

And no ned to put my name in bold and red to embarrass me :p hehe. BTW how do i reduce the lag ? i am just not able to time my shots coz of that mili-sec pause before the ball comes in :(

yaar, it was my fault , bloody activate windows 7 message came in between & it screwed up the flow of the game ..... I totally agree up to my folly. It was enjoyable playing with you.

im on 384kbps in morning & 1mbps after 9:45PM. Whats your speed ?

F''''''''''''''' this online quitters yaar..

I was playing with Chingari, Asif and few other guys from morning and when i was just about to win they left the game..

WTF..Show some sportsmen spirit ass'''''''''

grrr.

Now i will only play with person whom i know will not quit..

Dying to play with Pheonix, Anks and Zero Cool

Back