Assassins creed 2 DRM is going to be really really painfull

Ethan_Hunt said:
LOL! No it's the IMDB page for the video game discussion and info. The only short film which has been made in conjunction to the game is Assassin's Creed Lineage.

oops my mistake.. Here it is. The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. It centres around the father of the game's main character Ezio Auditore de Firenze...

Mostly human. :D Its roaming around in torrents and RS. Grab it.

"Assassin's Creed: Lineage" (2009)

Yesterday I had very hard time playing AC2, every 5 - 10 mins I was loosing connection with DRM servers even with 512Kbps constant connection, and the game used to take a very long time to connect.

For once, I even thought of installing server emulator :-[

Man, dunno about the story but experiencing the music of the game in 5.1 surround sound and awesome visuals on a big @ss 26inch screen, Apna toh poora paisa wasool. BTW, I'm about to assassinate Papa Pazzi aka Francesco Pazzi.

himanshuaieee said:
Anyways, when you are the saving gameoffline, where is it stored..Any ides??

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage

It would have a weird alphabetical folder name, that's the folder you need.

K......... completed the 6 th Sequence (Dream of Desmond, Altair one...)]

The tower mission is real pain in the ass in first few attempts,

finally got the trick, you have to stand on the edge of balcony against the wall of tower and to wall up move, hence press "A" (means left movement) with space..//

Later..//

@dinjo ya dude will send it to you tomorrow I made a back up:)
Guys finally won the game. Awesome. just makes the wait for assassins creed 3 super exciting.

atiamd said:
Good......... Thanks for spoiling it for me........... lol

Oho, I never spelt out the story,

And anyways, you most probably have to comeback here asking for help, when you reach there.../ Many people had the problem there../

I finally got the answer from a you tube video../

I was being sarcastic dude............. I had played that level waaaaayyy before you did. Like 6 days ago or so. And, nope I din need any help. I was frustrated but I found the way in about 5 mins....
What about glyphs? Are you able to solve them. I am stuck at 11th glyph..... I hate those rotate the dials to make a picture type puzzles..........

K finally I finished the game...

Man the ending is Great, You say Great No.... Really Great.../

As it ended AS 3 will definitely come../

Ah, it seems I have collect 100 feathers to inlock some stuff, I read somewhere,

Any idea what it actually unlocks, I see few tombs are there In Montinigro (err or something Pardon me).../

@atiamd K... k, I was so excited playing the game, I cant resist it...

Ahhh, Glyphs I dint do much side missions, Just to get Altair Armor I went for 6 tombs and then followed the storyline../

Finished playing the game..Brilliant game :hap2:..one of the best single player games I ever played..I played it for 43 hours..Have unlocked everything except Treasures..
During the 43 hours, I got disconncted just once..My bsnl connection didnt let me down :hap2:..But the game did crash occasionally while sprinting..and the performance was around 50fps..though it goes down in combat..

Anyone got any idea how to increase the save sessions..Its currently 3..is there any way to increase this?..

Unlocking Glyphs will reveal "The Truth", which will help u understand the ending..

Feathers will unlock Auditore Cape. Wearing it will make u Notorious everywhere u go, except the villa..And the best of all, u wont get any posters or heralds to reduce ur Notoriety :cool2:

Back