Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

I think AC Brotherhood would be game to watch on pc epecially because of high quality textures in the game

Russian did it again...

EDIT - Its playable, screw Ubisoft

Perfect recipe before Crysis 2

dinjo said:
Russian did it again...

EDIT - Its playable, screw Ubisoft

Perfect recipe before Crysis 2
v.Na5h said:
yeah finaalyyyyyy!!!!!

cloneDVD,skidrow thanks
The mods have already warned to refrain us from posting scene updates. Why bother posting this info?

I never said anything explicitly, only mentioned the game leak which even gaming websites do.

Guys who all getting OG? I m thinking of getting it too..but Wanna knw how good mp is!

So ppl buying legit copies let us all know your multiplayer impressions as soon as u play them(pings lag, gameplay etc.)

Can this thread be moved to Gaming Section since its a Multiplatform game.

Got the thread moved here.

Have been playing the DLC - Da Vinci Disappearance , quite enjoyable.

Gannu said:
PC users rejoice! The game will not use the uber DRM Ubi had employed in the previous POP title, tweets Gabriel Graziani, Community Developer at Ubi Montreal.
Actually, from what i read, some elements of the game like shop quests, investments etc. still need you to be online and cannot be done in the offline play.

not completely true . You cant do investments but can do shop quests and all other stuffs :) .

pretttt said:
^Dude, werent you complaining that the whole of AC2 was boring? :p
I was. Those were the first 2-3 hours. The Game got interesting by the second. I played the full game. Enjoyed it a LOT.

^Well, good to hear that. I also enjoyed it thoroughly until the final reveal. That was pretty lame.:|

pretttt said:
^Well, good to hear that. I also enjoyed it thoroughly until the final reveal. That was pretty lame.:|
Lol yeah, they made it supernatural. Will play ACB in April now.

Completed The da Vinci disappearance; Platforming is being taken to next level probably because its not hard and its so accessible.

Once again the ending was WTF.

Back